• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When Lee Kuan Yew get arrested like Mubarak hand him over to Islamic Militants

lend me your wife

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the best treatment Lee Kuan Yew deserves. He worst nightmare to be in the hands of toughest Islamic Militants. When he gets arrested like Chen Shui Bian or Mubarak, he deserve to be handed over to his most feared enemies. He is no afraid of Singaporeans, nor ISD. He is only afraid of Al Qaeda Taliban JI or Hezbollah, so Singaporeans should pick the worst of his nightmares and grant him that award !

What we have to assure is that Ang Moh unable to rescue him regardless how.

:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
My proposal to Singaporeans is to hand LKy old dog thief to me for a planned treatment which will be more creative and effective for the long term, that I can use him to teach a lesson to all the future LKy-Wanna-Be-s in SG and worldwide. This will need to be effective for as many generations as possible.

In case I am dead then yes pse hand LKy old dog to the Islamic Militants and they will also do a good job.:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKy is a little pussy afraid to be raped and constantly complaining to her Ang Mo boy friends about it.:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
that will never happen....he still got 60% daft sinkies backing....maybe after 2021 election

The percentage is NO COUNT at all I am afraid. These are no backing at all. Weather there is 60% or 600% they will sit on the wall and watch LKy being dealt with, they will remain silent fear getting involved. Like I had always said. The majority does not make any decision, they just accept outcome after it is done, and they will do nothing FOR NOR AGAINST anything at the time when things are happening.

In this fishing village about 200 years ago, 150 years before LKy, the Majority did nothing For Nor Against the landing of Standford Raffles, they watch British took over from Malay Sultan and built a port city. They accepted this outcome. The majority again some 70 years ago, when the Japs took over from Brits, did Nothing For Nor Against Japs, and LKy the kid then, not only did not fight Japs, he worked for Japs & got slapped by Japs in his face, as he wrote in his own books. That is the Majority weather 60% or 600% what so ever.

The Minority are the ones, who will make the diff, make it happen, pay the price and see the results. The majority will only adapt and accept these result after it is done beyond undo. That was the way of the entire history and that will be the way in the whole future as well.

The minority are the ones that shaped history, Brits were the minority here that rule the majority, so were the Japs, and so are the PAp, according to old dog theif LKy PAp's total membership count is 38K - only 0.76% of our 5,000,000 population, clearly a minority ruling the majority. As always and as in most other places and as in most of human history.

Minority paid the prices and caused the changes, the died and bleed and fought, they won and they lost, rotating this wheel of time and wheel of changes. They ruled and got ousted / replaced.

The REAL backing (as you pointed out) will ALWAYS be a minority and not the majority neither 60% nor 600% will do anything, it is the 6% that will do much. And it is the 6% that we should be interested in. Not that 60% or 600% that side-lined themselves always.

:wink: :smile:

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
that will never happen....he still got 60% daft sinkies backing....maybe after 2021 election

And it would be done - by ANYTHING BUT an election.

On record NO ELECTION had ever changed the ruling power ever on this land.

The famiLEE LEEgime is receding and it is not significantly due to any elections at all. As Yam Ah Mee announced the results shown LEEgime has 93% of the Par-LEE-ment and 100% of the Istana as well. They dare not re-appoint their ministers, and the removed pussy MM & kayu SM as well. This is due to the fight not the poll. The fight that is on daily not once in 5 years.

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it would be done - by ANYTHING BUT an election.

On record NO ELECTION had ever changed the ruling power ever on this land.

The famiLEE LEEgime is receding and it is not significantly due to any elections at all. As Yam Ah Mee announced the results shown LEEgime has 93% of the Par-LEE-ment and 100% of the Istana as well. They dare not re-appoint their ministers, and the removed pussy MM & kayu SM as well. This is due to the fight not the poll. The fight that is on daily not once in 5 years.

totally....theres no way you can win against the company.....they have the resources...the connections....the finances ....everything....they have people everywhere....you wil never see them coming...

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
totally....theres no way you can win against the company.....they have the resources...the connections....the finances ....everything....they have people everywhere....you wil never see them coming...

Lt Gen. Arthur Percival, along with other British & Australian & Canadian Generals & army were all paid by London to defend Singapore and yet without firing much bullets the rather heavy guns, they rapid surrendered to Japs forces which are only 1/5th of their strength. :eek::cool:

Slim_10_Sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the day to see LKY,his son and his PAP ministers standing trial in a cage.It would be a good retributon in return for what he has done to others.

Need a cage much larger then Cairo's. Hold trial at Mandai Zoo better ? White Tiger cage enough big? :rolleyes: