• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When bull fights turns nasty....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch the rodeo riders where the cowboys try to stay unto one of these bulls for as long as possible. Also jackass crew went to fuck around with these bulls once.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd like to say something to these fuckhead Spaniards - if you're going to kill an animal, kill it the quickest way you possibly can, and not subject the animal to a slow, agonising and humiliating death.

WTF, when the matador gets gorged, a dozen or so other fuckheads go to his rescue, but when the bull gets stabbed, the whole fuckng arena cheers. This is not a sport, this is pure one-sided cruelty. I have no pity for the matador when he gets his balls pierced by horns. I'll cheer for the bull.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd like to say something to these fuckhead Spaniards - if you're going to kill an animal, kill it the quickest way you possibly can, and not subject the animal to a slow, agonising and humiliating death.
>> I have no pity for the matador when he gets his balls pierced by horns. I'll cheer for the bull<<

Agreed, and as they say - Bull gone in!