• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's The Deal With Scroobal? [destined for rubbish heap]

travellinglight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What's The Deal With Scroobal?

This scroobal saga is getting out of hand here.Can someone do something about it. Getting very tiresome reading the daily sermons.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i may not like screwball for his lame pettiness but i can't tolerate that he's pinpointed and continuously being osctracised.

if we do not like his posting, just click the IGNORE key. it's that simple.

would you want to be in screwball's shoe to be persistently flamed?

if u do not want that, then what give u the right to do that to others??

i totally agree
some forummers here are mad
they should be detained and cast into IMH
LTB you are the saint one
screwball is emptiness...emptiness is screwball..
form is emptiness... emptiness is form..
you are a saint and a wise man....save singapore!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See lah, having a decent conversation cost me 270 points, from 136 to -135. Better keep my mouth shut otherwise this Internet Hero would surely zap with his army of clones. I very scared leh :biggrin:

View attachment 9689

Dude care to tell us who were those nicks that -ve you? So fast you bought infp and you even have (comp) which i don't know what it means.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Glaringly
Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]

Comp means what bros ? Anyone ? tks !

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i may not like screwball for his lame pettiness but i can't tolerate that he's pinpointed and continuously being osctracised.
if we do not like his posting, just click the IGNORE key. it's that simple.
would you want to be in screwball's shoe to be persistently flamed?
if u do not want that, then what give u the right to do that to others??

screwball would be the exception who thoroughly deserved all the abuses, insults and nonsenses hurled at him.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

screwball would be the exception who thoroughly deserved all the abuses, insults and nonsenses hurled at him.

can share some of the deserving reasons
besides those exposed by jw5
i thought kopi was bad
but screwball is taking in hell of a lot of abuses here
i think jw5 has gone overboard
must be a very good reason for jw5 / handles to do this

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Dude care to tell us who were those nicks that -ve you? So fast you bought infp and you even have (comp) which i don't know what it means.

No lah, live and let die and why are u interested in that list of names? I don't see the point in playing games, I came here to de-stress and do not want to be on war path with anyone. :biggrin:

Of course there are exception, if you goes down on your knees. I don't know what is comp means.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No lah, live and let die and why are u interested in that list of names? I don't see the point in playing games, I came here to de-stress and do not want to be on war path with anyone. :biggrin:

Of course there are exception, if you goes down on your knees. I don't know what is comp means.

exposing the names will also help forummers to identify the possible zappers and infractors
it does help
i do not have the privilege
but your can guess who are the people who are zapping you

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you should expose their names whoever they are. forummers will be informed about the possible serial zappers. this is good information. i would like to know.

what did you say that resulted in all those zaps ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

nobody, i repeat NO ONE deserves such treatment even he's the biggest dickhead alive.

the problem now lies in us who are carried away by our own personal anger and prejudice. the easies and simplest cure: CLICK THE IGNORE BUTTON.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

nobody, i repeat NO ONE deserves such treatment even he's the biggest dickhead alive.

the problem now lies in us who are carried away by our own personal anger and prejudice. the easies and simplest cure: CLICK THE IGNORE BUTTON.

once again i totally agree
why this conspired and concerted effort to abuse mr scrooball repeatedly by jw5/handles/supporters
it's like an orchestrated gang rape which i find personally very repulsive
this is the 7th day and it is still going on....are they mourning Narong The Sarong

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

exposing the names will also help forummers to identify the possible zappers and infractors
it does help
i do not have the privilege
but your can guess who are the people who are zapping you

you should expose their names whoever they are. forummers will be informed about the possible serial zappers. this is good information. i would like to know.

what did you say that resulted in all those zaps ?

There are enough feuds going on here already. So, don't want to stroke the fire... I am also getting tired of reading it.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can share some of the deserving reasons
besides those exposed by jw5
i thought kopi was bad
but screwball is taking in hell of a lot of abuses here
i think jw5 has gone overboard
must be a very good reason for jw5 / handles to do this

all the reasons given were justified and very deserving for this anti-screw tirade the past week. screw is very thick-skinned with impenetrable armor. he deserved hell and hell and hell of abuses and insults.

what was jw5 real reason. actually, i don't care at all...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that's nice
wow! glaringly must be a vip
to receive a complimentary InfP
am i right sir ?

Sir Kopiuncle, I think no need to be VIP lah. Nowadays, post counts does not count anymore. Neither does the quality of posts. The dude connected well somehow with the right icon aka SuperDuperVIP. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you ranted against your detractors now and then over the years. you didn't ignore your detractors.

anyway. the narcissistic screw likely enjoyed this special attentions and treatments lavished on him over the past week.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

all the reasons given were justified and very deserving for this anti-screw tirade the past week. screw is very thick-skinned with impenetrable armor. he deserved hell and hell and hell of abuses and insults.

what was jw5 real reason. actually, i don't care at all...

you must have a very good reason. will not press further. thank you for enlightening me....