• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would you write in Mrs LKY's condolence book

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"Better u than me"
"Let all the Kwas die, and let Allah sort them out"
"The only good Kwa is a dead Kwa"
"Hum Kwa Chan"

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
gees, your condolence like not very creative leh.

so boring

how about this...

Enjoy Hell....for all what you have done..

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, this is what Khaw Boon Wan says, according to CNA which I have goose pimples when I read it:

Planet would be heaven if all were like Mrs Lee: Khaw Boon Wan
By Mustafa Shafawi | Posted: 05 October 2010 1356 hrs

Special Report

• Special Report: Mrs Lee Kuan Yew (1920 - 2010)
SINGAPORE: Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan said ahead of attending Mrs Lee Kuan Yew's wake later Tuesday that she would be sadly missed by many Singaporeans.

Mr Khaw wrote on his blog that Mrs Lee combined intelligence with wisdom to personify love, devotion and human kindness, adding "if everyone were to be like Mrs Lee, this planet would be heaven".

Mr Khaw said he would be leading a group of residents from Sembawang to the wake.

He said Madam Kwa Geok Choo, in her quiet way, has touched the hearts of many, including his.

Mr Khaw said his last conversation with Mrs Lee was at the Business China dinner, which she attended with Minister Mentor Lee.

Mrs Lee then had recovered from her stroke in London, and was still able to accompany Minister Minister Lee in his public events.

Mr Khaw said they talked about many things at the dinner, all of which had to do with making Singapore better.

Mr Khaw said Mrs Lee, on noting the increasing number of immigrants in HDB towns, made a couple of suggestions to involve the foreigners in local activities to help them settle down and to gain acceptance by the locals.

-CNA/wk

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would not write to Mrs LKY, but I would write to her beloved hubby :
"YOUR WIFE MISS YOU DOWN THERE. PLEASE GO AND ACCOMPANY HER "