• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What type of people will wash their asses with the taps after shitting?!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
845323.jpg

In office I keep this handy,

it's gentle on the asshole, you know :biggrin:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro , if that's the case , I rather use my pants to wipe it ..:(

no don't use your pant, just place your arss opening over the edge of toilet bowl and move your backside forward and backward and leave the trail on the rim of the bowl :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no don't use your pant, just place your arss opening over the edge of toilet bowl and move your backside forward and backward and leave the trail on the rim of the bowl :p

Wow you so considerate .. If I were you i will use your way but onto the WALL ... In Chinese we call " fa fern tu chiang " ...:biggrin::wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CCB which fucking asshole will wash his ass with running tap instead of the toilet paper? KNN make the whole floor wet and it's clearly not mopping by the cleaner.

I wish I have a pistol with 6 bullets.

People who do this in public toilets ought to be have their innards removed slowly by a pair of red-hot pliers, and then hung in Parliament Square for 3 days and 3 nights as a warning to others.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB which fucking asshole will wash his ass with running tap instead of the toilet paper? KNN make the whole floor wet and it's clearly not mopping by the cleaner.

I wish I have a pistol with 6 bullets.

People who do this in public toilets ought to be have their innards removed slowly by a pair of red-hot pliers, and then hung in Parliament Square for 3 days and 3 nights as a warning to others.

That's really disgusting. I hope that he's not the guy who comes out from the toilet and starts flippling the prata you ordered. :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's really disgusting. I hope that he's not the guy who comes out from the toilet and starts flippling the prata you ordered. :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :eek:

Never rule out such a scenario. If encounter, cancel order. How to eat when our valid imagination runs wild?

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The part I like best is the last part. No, not the absence of soap, but the washbasin is over the cistern tank. That really is a good innovation.

Everybody shld wipe first and then wash. Far cleaner and hygienic.

Those toilets that provide hose, I wont dare to hold it. Never know what's on it. Yucks. I'll just have to make do and maybe use wet swipes.

The part which I like is that the Japanese are able to take technology and adapt it to solve their own cultural problems. In Singapore we have this mentality to throw money at the problem and even to the extent of using slave labour to achieve our goals.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody shld wipe first and then wash. Far cleaner and hygienic.

Those toilets that provide hose, I wont dare to hold it. Never know what's on it. Yucks. I'll just have to make do and maybe use wet swipes.

I agree with you on this. Toilets by modern standards should be equipped with bidet sprays and toilet rolls for proper hygienic cleaning. So far, I notice only Japan and Thailand have these, properly maintained, serviced and refilled. Even US and Australia etc. don't have bidet sprays. Malaysian-style hose (supposedly for Muslims) are even worse. Always looking like just fell into the toilet bowl. Dare not even touch it.