• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What To Do With Your SBF Moniker If You Pass On

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The recent demise of Ramseth gave rise to this question. We are all second guessing as to what he really wants for his moniker. This is the thread to leave your SBF will behind.

PS: For Kopiuncle, no need to write. The rubbish heap will definitely be named after you :biggrin:

As for Kinana..... :o

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can pay my creditors. Good karma for you this (and next life):p

Just quote my nick to your PRC preys, and you get freebies:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. guys! i hereby will all my points to erect2011.
2. except one point to the resident bitch/cunt if it outlives me!
3. :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If...1 day...u see moi moniker typing perfect yinglish...tats moi son...tat twit oredi eyeing on moi a/c leow...haizz:(:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah ok ok thanks....i also will all my points to you and in addition my now 21'' with the operating manual.

hi there

1. wa! erect, you grow so fast leh!
2. growing to 21".
3. must soak the prized organ in some rice wine.
4. subsequently, offer the potent drink to the resident bitch/cunt or kopi!

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
This obsession is meant for those with high post and thread counts...for people like me, you can delete my existence when I'm no longer alive. The only problem is how will anyone know I'm dead?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This obsession is meant for those with high post and thread counts...for people like me, you can delete my existence when I'm no longer alive. The only problem is how will anyone know I'm dead?

You can let your wife inform me. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes preserve it...but make sure money faced BosSam doesnt auction it off.

hi there

1. wa! erect, you grow so fast leh!
2. growing to 21".
3. must soak the prized organ in some rice wine.
4. subsequently, offer the potent drink to the resident bitch/cunt or kopi!