• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What should I do?

escargot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Life staying at home is getting unbearable. Tired of sending out resumes and still cannot find a job. What I do if I really cannot find a job, should i study? Any suggestions?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Life staying at home is getting unbearable. Tired of sending out resumes and still cannot find a job. What I do if I really cannot find a job, should i study? Any suggestions?

u how old 1st..

if 30++ still wanna study meh?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't lose heart guys. The important thing is to get something. Worst come to worst do part time. The pay maybe lousy but at least still got income and you can tell your interviewers that you are flexible.

Income tax should be hiring temp no harm trying. Good luck.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
d514ab1b.jpg

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u cannot find a job...maybe u should start a course on .......(fill in yourself) and earn from those suckers!

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Make friends and good alliances. Don't worry, systematic collapse is imminent in Singapore. Singapore was and is a gold mine, but when you let corrupt and incompetent people run it, collapse is imminent. Get your brain moving. The brainwashing machine has taken away your autonomy. Problem is the ruling corrupt regime is useless and steering the country into failure.

escargot

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u cannot find a job...maybe u should start a course on .......(fill in yourself) and earn from those suckers!

u think I should start to study course too? Long time never study liao. don't know can make it or not. wait waste money and time

escargot

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you have any religious belief??

we got lots of religious expert here.. tee kee where r u??

have been going 四马路观音庙 to pray since retrenchment. but it has been months, cannot find job, getting depressing staying at home.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
u think I should start to study course too? Long time never study liao. don't know can make it or not. wait waste money and time

how long can u go without work? any savings?

there is a good course run by spore poly (part-time in the evenings). problem is course + certification by govern body will take 1.5 years.. can you tahan that long?

of cos u can have full-time job while studying the course.. after u get the certification, pay can be min 4k. pm me if u keen.. but to enrol, u need min poly diploma..

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
have been going 四马路观音庙 to pray since retrenchment. but it has been months, cannot find job, getting depressing staying at home.

That is the problem! Staying at home with nothing to do. If not hard up for cash try doing some volunteer work go to the temple and offer your help.