• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What REAL private sector job would you recommend to Pinky's brother?

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the article "F&N ex-chairman a special adviser at General Atlantic" published in The Straits Times on 11 May 2013, Pinky's brother is currently unemployed.

What real private sector job would you recommend him so that he can prove his REAL abilities to us? He spent so many years at SingTel followed by F&N. I am sure he must have some REAL abilities to have been able to be the Chairman of both these companies for so long.

By "real private sector" I mean no company that is controlled by LEEgime, GIC or Temasick.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the article "F&N ex-chairman a special adviser at General Atlantic" published in The Straits Times on 11 May 2013, Pinky's brother is currently unemployed.

What real private sector job would you recommend him so that he can prove his REAL abilities to us? He spent so many years at SingTel followed by F&N. I am sure he must have some REAL abilities to have been able to be the Chairman of both these companies for so long.

By "real private sector" I mean NO company that is controlled by LEEgime, GIC or Temasick.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is the full article:

CORPORATE observers have always closely tracked the moves of Fraser & Neave's (F&N) former chairman, starting when he became SingTel's chief executive.

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, a Cambridge University graduate, joined SingTel in April 1994 after leaving the army as a brigadier-general. He became its chief executive a year later. After he announced his resignation from SingTel in July 2006, there was intense speculation as to his next destination.

In October 2007, he took over from retiring F&N chairman Michael Fam.

With Mr Lee's departure from the conglomerate's board in February, the million-dollar question is again where he is going next.

When contacted by The Straits Times, Mr Lee would say only that he has received offers.

"Since I've left SingTel, I've always undertaken a portfolio of activities," he added.

"I sit on some boards and advisory boards and am involved with others in some venture investing, and naturally will continue."

Mr Lee chairs the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore and in March, was appointed special adviser at global growth equity investment firm General Atlantic.

The post involves providing strategic counsel to the firm and its portfolio companies in South-east Asia. He is also chairman of the company's Singapore entity.

If there is another headline-grabbing post in the works, no one's saying. Mr Lee quipped: "The F&N board has been heavily worked (in the past few months). I do get many offers. I'm hoping to stay gainfully unemployed."

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is the full article:

CORPORATE observers have always closely tracked the moves of Fraser & Neave's (F&N) former chairman, starting when he became SingTel's chief executive.

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, a Cambridge University graduate, joined SingTel in April 1994 after leaving the army as a brigadier-general. He became its chief executive a year later. After he announced his resignation from SingTel in July 2006, there was intense speculation as to his next destination.

In October 2007, he took over from retiring F&N chairman Michael Fam.

With Mr Lee's departure from the conglomerate's board in February, the million-dollar question is again where he is going next.

When contacted by The Straits Times, Mr Lee would say only that he has received offers.

"Since I've left SingTel, I've always undertaken a portfolio of activities," he added.

"I sit on some boards and advisory boards and am involved with others in some venture investing, and naturally will continue."

Mr Lee chairs the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore and in March, was appointed special adviser at global growth equity investment firm General Atlantic.

The post involves providing strategic counsel to the firm and its portfolio companies in South-east Asia. He is also chairman of the company's Singapore entity.

If there is another headline-grabbing post in the works, no one's saying. Mr Lee quipped: "The F&N board has been heavily worked (in the past few months). I do get many offers. I'm hoping to stay gainfully unemployed."

Last edited:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is General Atlantic controlled by GIC or Temasick?

Is GA another one of those shady companies providing consulting to people or companies on how to avoid paying taxes, stash their ill-gotten wealth or launder illicit money?

As chairman of the Singapore's branch, he provides strategic counsel to the firm and its portfolio companies in South-east Asia. (read: LHY gets insider info, such as politically sensitive ones and those which are off-limits to the general public, from his brother Pinky and then advises his clients on the next best course of action.)

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he will become a quitter now that he's got enough $$$.

Is he still married or did he get a divorece over his affair:confused:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he will become a quitter now that he's got enough $$$.

Is he still married or did he get a divorece over his affair:confused:

Old Fart to Pinky's brother: "Quit? Divorce? Over my dead body. Don't forget that I AM the de facto head of this cuntry. My reputation is more important than your happiness and the happiness of every dog in Sinkieland. Remember that".

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHY doesn't really have the calibre to make it in the business world especially in the private sector.
Private firms will unlikely to hire him as he knows nuts about business. Only GLCs can cover his ass and keep in employed.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Non of the Lees have the calibre to make it anywhere.

Starting from smear of shit on sole of shoe Lee Kuan Yew who stole the acheivements of others and said it was done by him
LKY only can take on people weaker than him by ganging up with kangaroos to do gang rape on them first before he even dare to use
his hatchet and knuckle duster. Even so, he made sure the other will be tied up and with knee caps shot out first

Ah Loong is of course, Field Marshallissimo material or circus clown.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can join pap and helm GRC like Tanjong Pagar,,than be the next deputy PM. I heard on the grape vine,,that comparing Yang with Pinky,,Yang is actually more capable and smarter..Pinky is the dumber one..tat true?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can join pap and helm GRC like Tanjong Pagar,,than be the next deputy PM. I heard on the grape vine,,that comparing Yang with Pinky,,Yang is actually more capable and smarter..Pinky is the dumber one..tat true?

Pinky is dumb.
That he remained a kuching kurad BG instead of becoming Field Marshallissimo shows how fucking dumb he is.
By which of course, anyone will be smarter.

Which meant of course, younger brother can be smarter.

No fucking brainer

hungryboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope Pinky's bro will become SMRT new CEO. That would benefit more people like me who needs to take BMW daily. More trains, faster trains, longer trains, cheaper fares, stronger aircon, etc

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess Pinky bro is no better...but i think he is more competent than Pinky,,,but guess the Lee familee now is very unpopular,,so everything associated with the Lee clan is actually tainted...

Pinky is dumb.
That he remained a kuching kurad BG instead of becoming Field Marshallissimo shows how fucking dumb he is.
By which of course, anyone will be smarter.

Which meant of course, younger brother can be smarter.

No fucking brainer

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess Pinky bro is no better...but i think he is more competent than Pinky,,,but guess the Lee familee now is very unpopular,,so everything associated with the Lee clan is actually tainted...

If Ahloong become Field Marshallissimo, he will become the most powerful military man this side of the fucking Universe.
He need not have to care or worry if Lee Clan tainted.

All Ahloong need to control people after that fucking old man LKY eat joss sticks and candle wax will be to come out in his Field Marshallissimo uniform.

All will kowtow to him.

Even I will kowtow to him and shout WANSHUI WAN WAN SHUI

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From this statement I now realise that Yang is the true man of the Lee clan. He actually has a dick and desire to root chicks. Look at Old Fart and Pinky,,they have ugly women in their lives and can still live with it,,,,and look at pinky and husband,,,i dont see how pinky can 'perform'..maybe its the husband doing everything,,,,either way,,its very ugly

He could be a gigolo. After all, he has some experience seducing women.