• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What on earth is Boy Georgie up to nowadays, making strange comments?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After losing his Aljunied seat in the last General Elections (GE), former Singapore Foreign Minister George Yeo has pretty much stayed out of the limelight. I always thought that was unfortunate because Mr. Yeo was one of the more popular government ministers in the Singapore government.

Mr. Yeo is now back in the stoplight though the People’s Action Party (PAP) probably wished he wasn’t. Last week, Mr. Yeo publicly acknowledged that many Singaporeans had lost faith in the PAP government and that Singaporeans have to set aside political differences and work together as a nation. Most Singaporeans including the Singapore Democratic Party’s (SDP) secretary-general Dr. Chee Soon Juan take his statement to mean the ruling PAP and the opposition parties.

If that is the case, then I find the statement to be incredibly strange.

- http://hardhitting-nobs.blogspot.com/2012/03/strange-call.html

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh dig out old thread... just want to share my thought... maybe in the minds of the PAP members (whether current or former) there is an opposition party within the PAP, ie the group not aligned to LHL

WinneMUCCA

Alfrescian
Loyal
News about Yeo Ning Hong more interesting...the rise and fall of a minister. Georgie is the fall and fall of a minister.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh dig out old thread... just want to share my thought... maybe in the minds of the PAP members (whether current or former) there is an opposition party within the PAP, ie the group not aligned to LHL
Boy Georgie George Yeo has been ordered by his new billionaire boss Robert Kuok to turn HK SCMP to 170th ranking in the world for the Big Red Dragon 大紅龍 ,after SPH;s 154th rank and to rape Burma for its resources,Poor Boy Georgie now knows it isn't easy to earn $1 milliona year outside compared to the good time as PAP minister,LOL
Catholic boy?shaking head.
Singapore: Burma-Singapore Axis: Globalising the Heroin Trade
www.singapore-window.org/804caq9.htm

The All Seeing Eye (of Lucifer the Devil) is the Eye of the Red Dragon, that Old Serpen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aix6Q5MfM14

Last edited:

CCBeErotica69

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one also Boy Georgie.

Boy_George.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boy Georgie George Yeo has been ordered by his new billionaire boss Robert Kuok to turn HK SCMP to 170th ranking in the world for the Big Red Dragon 大紅龍 ,after SPH;s 154th rank and to rape Burma for its resources,Poor Boy Georgie now knows it isn't easy to earn $1 milliona year outside compared to the good time as PAP minister,LOL
Catholic boy?shaking head....

The only thing I remember about this Yeo guy is that he shamed some bond breakers :rolleyes:
I think he's also responsible for introducing Ho Ching to the Lee family & the rest is history. Or rather our CPF is history:(

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only thing I remember about this Yeo guy is that he shamed some bond breakers :rolleyes:
I think he's also responsible for introducing Ho Ching to the Lee family & the rest is history. Or rather our CPF is history:(

that's Phillip Yeo

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me for my ignorance :o

It's just that all these PAP politicians are just nameless faces among the crowd :smile:
It's a party dominated by LKY & the rest are his "minions".

ahahahahaha... this is funny indeed... mistaking one prick for another

Last edited: