• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What NationaL Day is this?

gostep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting ridiculous. What are the MIW's thinking? Where in the world do you have Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga songs (parody or not) on your National Day?
How can you inculcate pride in your country this way?
Don't we have National songs for such occasions? And here we have those idiots telling us to be proud of our country. No wonder Singapore is going downhill to the to the sewers. We are becoming the laughing stock of the world.
Pay them obscene out of this world salaries and this is the best they can come up with.
Might as well call this entertainment day, instead of national day:*:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just b thankful u r not singing some cheena songs n carrying a little red book during National Day...LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothin great about National Day nowadays.. This year, I'm just goin to watch the moment Workers Party MPs make their entrance to the NDP. Then after that, I will switched to other channel to watch other programmes..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothin great about National Day nowadays.. This year, I'm just goin to watch the moment Workers Party MPs make their entrance to the NDP. Then after that, I will switched to other channel to watch other programmes..

hi there

1. just pray that some big time sheep pass on the nd cum state funeral.
2. really need some public holidays to recuperate from the crowds nowadays.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is getting ridiculous. What are the MIW's thinking? Where in the world do you have Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga songs (parody or not) on your National Day?

That's because all Chinese worship the Ang Mohs no matter where they are in the world. Ang Mohs are the best!

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because all Chinese worship the Ang Mohs no matter where they are in the world. Ang Mohs are the best!

?? all chinese worship ang moh?? u from which planet ... go suck all the blanga dicks in india: all anh mo worship blanga ass :mad:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
?? all chinese worship ang moh?? u from which planet ... go suck all the blanga dicks in india: all anh mo worship blanga ass :mad:

You don't find Ang Mohs playing Chinese songs when they celebrate. However, chinks are only too happy to discard their own culture in favour of superior Ang Moh songs.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad that Lady Gaga song taken out of NDP

No offence to the organiser of this year NDP but i just feel not right when the tune of Lady Gaga song (lyrics changed however)was added to this year NDP parade. As a nation Independence Day, it is belittling to included a controversial pop sensation from the USA into our nation's celebration. Yes, we can enjoy her song in non-important occasion like concerts but in a national day celebration is just too much. As indicated by the response of netizens as well ordinary S'poreans, huge majority were against using US pop on our National Day. Too bad the damage is done on Singaporean's sense of nationhood and love for the country. In this instance, i hope our Mindef can do their part urgently to educate organisers as well as spectators the reasons behind our national day and prevent a repeat of such embarassment in the future.

I somewhat agreed that the Asians esp East Asians loves to worship all things western,music,culture,language,habits and even religion. I experienced it in China, Taiwan. HK,Japan and South Korea, though not on their National day. On the other hand, i was in Europe and the US and there was not a single indication of Asian music or culture being used in all their celebrations.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Glad that Lady Gaga song taken out of NDP

All these paper Colonels & grassroots leaders organising the annual NDP should attend courses on creative thinking. So silly to poach lyrics of pop songs and give it a local twist for such a high profile celebration. It clearly showed up their lack of originality.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can you inculcate pride in your country this way?
Don't we have National songs for such occasions? And here we have those idiots telling us to be proud of our country. No wonder Singapore is going downhill to the to the sewers. We are becoming the laughing stock of the world.
Pay them obscene out of this world salaries and this is the best they can come up with.
Might as well call this entertainment day, instead of national day:*:

Hey cool it!!!

This kind of arrangement is perfect for a sinkie. Accept it...

What do you expect a ball-less sinkie to celebrate?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey cool it!!!

cb kia tonychat,

we will celebrate when yingluck officially takes over abishit. hows that?? go 1 corner suck cock again lah u :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
we will celebrate when yingluck officially takes over abishit. hows that?? go 1 corner suck cock again lah u :biggrin:

The covert PAP lackey is back singing the same old tune.:rolleyes: I would have thought 60.1% would put you in a good mood. You seem to be just as grumpy as you were before the election.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey cool it!!!

The OA has just zapped you. What can you do about it? Nothing! Other than begging others for points and ended up being exposed which is pathetic. Whahaha!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The covert PAP lackey is back singing the same old tune.:rolleyes: I would have thought 60.1% would put you in a good mood. You seem to be just as grumpy as you were before the election.

gay bicycle rider,

u want to kena fuck is it :oIo::oIo::oIo:

greg-chappell-middle-finger.jpg