• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your opinion of the PAP?

What do you think of the people in the PAP

• Moral compasses and sterling examples of integrity and honesty

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Combination of the good, the bad and the ugly

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Selfish self serving greedy vicious scums of society ready to front stab and back stab each other

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nowadays too many clones and PAP IBs stirring shit. Watch GE2016 they will come all out in full force! Jesus, Allah, Buddah, Yahweh bless you too!

same old song same old sermon
this has been going on for the past 15 years
in the end, all return to their graves...
they put the blame on IBs...
in fact they are the ones who control the tone of this forum
big time cyberbullies, big time mafia mobsters, thugs and hooligans

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not wish to engage you on anything religious here - you can go to the appropriate folder
since you are a christian, i will not bother you ...
if you think you know a lot about Lord Maitreya, you can share with me
christians are good in many ways, changing others and making use of others for their own ends...hallelujah
i know what you mean by the buddha of the future..coming...but in truth, there is no coming and no going..it is what it is....
Yes,indeed there are so many faked Christians and Catholic,and the Christians in PAP are mostly faked,you should know,I have no problem if u fuck them hard,here or anywhere,you can also add our Boss sam favoutrite ones,Sam is a democractic man.NO it is not religious,we are just talking about LKY,am I not?
回头是岸,南无阿弥陀佛 南無觀世音菩薩 南無妙法莲华经.Take care.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
same old song same old sermon
this has been going on for the past 15 years
in the end, all return to their graves...
they put the blame on IBs...
in fact they are the ones who control the tone of this forum
big time cyberbullies, big time mafia mobsters, thugs and hooligans

NO... They are just STREET RATS (过街老鼠) in cantonese

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays too many clones and PAP IBs stirring shit. Watch GE2016 they will come all out in full force! Jesus, Allah, Buddah, Yahweh bless you too!
Thank you,Brother TFBH,Well,more and more of them will wake up soon ,the time is not ripe yet,but not far away.They do provide the opportunity for people like Brothers Scroobal,GD and u to explain matters which most of us benefitted,thank you.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come 2016... If the PAP wins again, then this bunch of cowards will come back to this forum n say again : Come 2021, the PAP will fall!!!

Pure self-satisfaction....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes,indeed there are so many faked Christians and Catholic,and the Christians in PAP are mostly faked,you should know,I have no problem if u fuck them hard,here or anywhere,you can also add our Boss sam favoutrite ones,Sam is a democractic man.NO it is not religious,we are just talking about LKY,am I not?
回头是岸,南无阿弥陀佛 南無觀世音菩薩 南無妙法莲华经.Take care.

it's not nice to call any religious person faked
the one finger which points to a fake
the other fingers point at your own self
so remove your ignorance if you want to see some light
all of us have some spiritual light in us
all we need is to remove that mark of ignorance and self
and hallelujah, the darkness will disappear.....god bless

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come 2016... If the PAP wins again, then this bunch of cowards will come back to this forum n say again : Come 2021, the PAP will fall!!!

Pure self-satisfaction....

you are absolutely right HK14K
this has been going on for the past 10 GEs
the same shitheads and their clones will do the same thing
champagne ready, joss sticks ready, fireworks ready, tong tong chang ready
getting themselves all ready and excited
when the final results were known
they all kwai kwai crawled back to their rat holes
hibernated for four to five years
and then suddenly sprang to life
only to return to nurse their wounds
eat their own joss sticks and lick their own wax
pathetic pathetic pathetic....come 2016...the same old rituals
by the same group of shitheads and of course sewage rats

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam's sex forum was SG's first true sex forum, and SBF was SG's first true political/social affairs forum.

Kudos to Leongsam!!

I know.

I was there in that sex forum posting under different handle.

Leongsam must buy hisself a circular bed so he never will get out from wrong side of the bed
When that happened, Leong became a fucking clown and started to sing hosannas to Ah Loonie and to smear of shit on sole of shoe praising them to high heaven for rescuing him from having to share metal toilet bucket with 50 families.

For that alone, Leong felt smear of shit on sole of shoe can be fucking vampire in sucking our money and our dreams so his Ah Loonie can preside over a rotten stinking empire where almost all of us wish LKY go eat joss sticks and die in agony and very very slowly

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know.

I was there in that sex forum posting under different handle.

Leongsam must buy hisself a circular bed so he never will get out from wrong side of the bed
When that happened, Leong became a fucking clown and started to sing hosannas to Ah Loonie and to smear of shit on sole of shoe praising them to high heaven for rescuing him from having to share metal toilet bucket with 50 families.

For that alone, Leong felt smear of shit on sole of shoe can be fucking vampire in sucking our money and our dreams so his Ah Loonie can preside over a rotten stinking empire where almost all of us wish LKY go eat joss sticks and die in agony and very very slowly

We all know your mum like to ONLY use her mouth to do a BLOW JOB for the BANGLADESHI in a metal toilet behind the Geylang streets. You don't have to get over excited on that n keep stressing in every post!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Oh, I noticed you didn't used Hello Kitty anymore... Lolz!!! Is it because your Hello Kitty tactics didn't work and instead a Mickey Mouse came out and humiliate you again!!! :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was either of your nicks then "Ah B" or "Erico"? :o

No comments.

I wrote in clear that time. What I wrote was not political then.

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eat his joss sticks and candle wax and his PAP imploded as surely will, and kangaroos all turned pleasure givers for convicts in the jail, I will open ten bottles of XO at my club and invite people here to drink to the ghouls and demons fucking and raping LKY in all his orifices.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No comments.

I wrote in clear that time. What I wrote was not political then.

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eat his joss sticks and candle wax and his PAP imploded as surely will, and kangaroos all turned pleasure givers for convicts in the jail, I will open ten bottles of XO at my club and invite people here to drink to the ghouls and demons fucking and raping LKY in all his orifices.

Don't just open 10 bottles of XO in your club.... Remember to intro your mum to every one in your club as well!!! Lolz....

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may be skewed but they're definitely far more credible than the polls in this forum.

I can say this with 100% confidence because I know exactly which nicks have voted in this poll and many of them are from the same keyboard.

Lots of folks tripped the AE Detector huh ?
:p

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may be skewed but they're definitely far more credible than the polls in this forum.

I can say this with 100% confidence because I know exactly which nicks have voted in this poll and many of them are from the same keyboard.

Anyone who says ST is far more credible lost all credibility in my mind.

Leongsam and anyone else has the right to say what they wish to say.
The readers will also have the right to decide the level of shit that is being said and the level of the mind behind those shit said

Leongsam mind is still buried in that steel toilet bucket that he shared with 50 families is about the most complimentary comment I can say of Leongsam

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can't say it with total confidence of the ST polls, as you are fully aware of the amount of effort put in to massage data used for propaganda.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You derided this poll and I am telling you that the ST poll is just as flawed if not worse. Our poll is for ranting, theirs is for propaganda. Which is worse?

In my class reunions (primary school if you kaypoh) , the vast majority of us felt so strongly for option 3.
You know your friends and you know their feelings on this issue.

I believe this poll is so much in line with people I spoken to.
Leongsam is a dick head talking with his arsehole .

Next he will tell you PAP the paragon of honor and never stolen our money and whatever you got in CPF, you will get back from the PAP

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
D0981CF2-368D-4756-B35C-BB85CCBB2F81.JPG

Yyyyaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnssss.....children.....behave.......

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my class reunions (primary school if you kaypoh) , the vast majority of us felt so strongly for option 3.
You know your friends and you know their feelings on this issue.

I believe this poll is so much in line with people I spoken to.
Leongsam is a dick head talking with his arsehole .

Next he will tell you PAP the paragon of honor and never stolen our money and whatever you got in CPF, you will get back from the PAP

You have class reunion??? Does your mother have a "Whore Association Reunion" monthly??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: