• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your opinion of SPGs?

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think of them?

Totally disgusting? Desperate? Or merely misunderstood? Why do they behave all superior? Is there any legitimate reason?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
My opinion of SPGs is they are very similar to PAP supporters. They look up to anything "white" and love being screwed in the arse.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
if they are really SPGs as per your thread title then its disgusting. If its a real relationship then i have nothing to say.

Totally disgusting? Desperate? Or merely misunderstood? Why do they behave all superior? Is there any legitimate reason?

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they are really SPGs as per your thread title then its disgusting. If its a real relationship then i have nothing to say.

But that is a very fine line. Where do you draw the line?

If a Singaporean female is actively trying to hook a white guy (and loves white guys in general), and ultimately finds one and develops a 'real relationship' with him, what would you say to that?

And what do you think of Singaporean females who say things like "I would never date Singaporean guys" or "I exclusively date white guys"?

It might be true that they genuinely fall in love with their partner, no? That does not change the fact that they have this mindset.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
then you are not talking SPGs bro...you are talking female sinkie preferences.
But that is a very fine line. Where do you draw the line?

If a Singaporean female is actively trying to hook a white guy (and loves white guys in general), and ultimately finds one and develops a 'real relationship' with him, what would you say to that?

And what do you think of Singaporean females who say things like "I would never date Singaporean guys" or "I exclusively date white guys"?

It might be true that they genuinely fall in love with their partner, no? That does not change the fact that they have this mindset.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you ever heard of wearing the butt skin of another culture or race on your face before? It's when you are the same race or nationality that you look down on yet for some reason you think like some other culture and identify with that nationality, race or culture. It's also the same when you see hookers with ang moh customers going out clubbing. Do you see how they act like they are superstars yet they are actually whores from 3rd world countries but yet with the ang moh bf she's suddenly superior to sinkies. That's cos the aura of the ang moh has rubbed off unto her and she wears the ang moh's backside skin on her face. Same thing with the spgs and also with some forummers here too.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what do you think of Singaporean females who say things like "I would never date Singaporean guys"
asset.php
I would think, "Good riddance to bad rubbish, because I would never date Singaporean girls!"

It might seem that my loss is the white guy's gain, but what I'm losing is something I don't value anyway, so I'm actually not losing anything at all.

Likewise, for a Singaporean woman who doesn't value Singaporean men, she would also not be losing anything if all Singaporean men were to choose non-Singaporean women as girlfriends or wives.

In any case, I still think it's safer for both men and women, of any race or nationality, to keep a safe distance from each other! haha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
asset.php
I would think, "Good riddance to bad rubbish, because I would never date Singaporean girls!"

It might seem that my loss is the white guy's gain, but what I'm losing is something I don't value anyway, so I'm actually not losing anything at all.

Likewise, for a Singaporean woman who doesn't value Singaporean men, she would also not be losing anything if all Singaporean men were to choose non-Singaporean women as girlfriends or wives.

In any case, I still think it's safer for both men and women, of any race or nationality, to keep a safe distance from each other! haha

what you write is correct but don't you think ppl always try and harp on the fact that sinkie men are losing their women for eg even though some of them don't want sinkie women?

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't you think ppl always try and harp on the fact that sinkie men are losing their women for eg even though some of them don't want sinkie women?
I'm not sure what the reasons of those harpers are for saying such things, but in my opinion, if Singaporean men can manage to achieve greater happiness with non-Singaporean women, and likewise if Singaporean women can manage to achieve greater happiness with non-Singaporean men, I would just ignore those harpers since it's none of their business anyway!