• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the procedure for giving my citizenship and withdrawing my CPF money ???

sidneytan

Hi there, if you withdrawing CPF savings on the ground of leaving Singapore or West Malaysia permanently.

You can provide your Name and NRIC Number or CPF account number email to [email protected], so that they can advise you appropiately on the withdrawal procedure in 2 days time.

Like my case, I am Malaysian with Singapore PR, I left Singapore and Malaysia about 7-8 years, Now I am getting Vietnam PR then I can withdrawal all my CPF.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, you can renounce your citizenship without becoming a citizen of another country. You are classified as stateless and given travel paper to your destination country which is presumably a place where you have migrant status.

Not anymore. You must acquire citizenship of another country before you are allowed to renounce. ICA must clear paperwork which is rather quick and CPF once they get ICA docs will do it on the same day and money out a few days later.

There are exceptions.

So unless you have Citizenship elsewhere, only the old man and his family can help you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS...correct me if i wrong....I believe you got criminal record....
You be hard pressed to find a country willing to grant you citizenship.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the procedure of giving my citizenship and withdrawing my CPF money ???

How long is the process ?

May I know where you intend to run road to ? With who ?
I also thought of giving my shittyzenship and withdraw cpf $, sell house and run road. But main problem is after run road alone with so much $ also not much meaning wor.

sidneytan

After withdraw cpf $, partner with me to set up roasted duck, pork, char siew and singapore chicken rice shop in Da Nang city Vietnam. You could enjoy your life here.

sidneytan

Re: Anyone interesting on invest selling Singapore Food in Da Nang city Vietnam

I am a Malaysian which in Vietnam more than 7 years.

I am decide to look for partner to sell Singapore food in Da Nang city Vietnam.

Hope to get a good partner with a very small investment.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After withdraw cpf $, partner with me to set up roasted duck, pork, char siew and singapore chicken rice shop in Da Nang city Vietnam. You could enjoy your life here.

You can expand your business with a "vietnamese pak cham kai" together with your eateries, & included "rub a dub dub" service as well..be an entrepreneur..plus match making servicing after the hordes of SINgaporean have tasted your "Vietnamese pay cham KAI", some will want to 'ta pau" home to SINgapore.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a Malaysian which in Vietnam more than 7 years.

I am decide to look for partner to sell Singapore food in Da Nang city Vietnam.

Hope to get a good partner with a very small investment.

SidneyTan

If you are serious, you should post this under the emigration folder.. I'm sure there is someone who would be interested to take up this offer... you can also provide some tips on how to get PR in Vietnam :smile:

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

how do i renounce my citizenship ?

How many days does it took to renounce ?

So after renouncing, CPF will take 2 or 3 days to give me my money ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So after renouncing, CPF will take 2 or 3 days to give me my money ?
go to ICA....
You neber deal with govt agencies before? Where got so fast........takes weeks and months at least......

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you go and do this at Oxley road in the morning _
13255652-man-showing-middle-finger-isolated-on-white.jpg

_ they let you renounce your citizenship in the afternoon

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

think the bros here joking lah. u got money? usd 50k i help u for one year in los. only visa and n accomodation. eat and transport u take care yourself. swee boh?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you go and do this at Oxley road in the morning _
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mrkornflakes/mrkornflakes1204/mrkornflakes120400009/13255652-man-showing-middle-finger-isolated-on-white.jpg

_ they let you renounce your citizenship in the afternoon[/QUOTE]
You want to tua TS to holland?
He do that he will Kena lock up longer than chia thye poh....that is if the Gurkhas never turn him into a beehive first.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

think the bros here joking lah. u got money? usd 50k i help u for one year in los. only visa and n accomodation. eat and transport u take care yourself. swee boh?

usd50k for one year visa and accomodation ????