• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is $8 khaw saying??

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
From CNA website
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1252350/1/.html

Mr Khaw said: "The member has not heard wrongly. Both statements are correct. We take into account those factors, and we apply a discount, and then further we give extra grants to the members. But in recent months because when I de-linked - the meaning of de-linking means, I vary the discounts, so that the prices can maintain, steady."

I am not too badly educated, but I cannot make out what the guy means.

Anyone can shed some light on this. :confused:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this would mean they have no clue why they keep losing in BE and GE.

From CNA website
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1252350/1/.html

Mr Khaw said: "The member has not heard wrongly. Both statements are correct. We take into account those factors, and we apply a discount, and then further we give extra grants to the members. But in recent months because when I de-linked - the meaning of de-linking means, I vary the discounts, so that the prices can maintain, steady."

I am not too badly educated, but I cannot make out what the guy means.

Anyone can shed some light on this. :confused:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother AF,Minister Khaw,a Colombo scholar from Chung Ling High in Penang,repeated his "A" level exam,he took twice,failed in his maths in first trial,any surprise a scholar can't calculate?Now you know the reason.FYI only.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother AF,Minister Khaw,a Colombo scholar from Chung Ling High in Penang,repeated his "A" level exam,he took twice,failed in his maths in first trial,any surprise a scholar can't calculate?Now you know the reason.FYI only.

Are you sure? How can he get a scholarship if he failed any exams. In Spore, there is no second chance, failures are condemned forever. Anyway, I stand corrected.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw is another mudland urine imported here to screw up our lives.

He started with his $8 surgery nonsense and now do so much drama and talk cock for fuck??

Have these goondus done a honest days work, I wonder.

What a bunch of weirdos, morning already must vent. knn

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Dreamer1,

thank you for the clarification, now we know the std of this mudland urine imports.

cheers bro.