• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if .....

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
SingTel swallows up HungryGoWhere for S$12 million

Singapore telco giant SingTel has acquired popular local food review website HungryGoWhere for S$12 million.

Under the agreement, the website’s holding company GTW Holdings will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of SingTel and its operations will be merged with lifestyle portal insing.com, giving it a combined audience of 2 million customers.[/
COLOR]

What if SingTel or Temasek "swallow up" Sammyboy.com? There is always this possibility since the host Sam appears to be now buddy-buddy with the Establishment.

Will a namelist of all anti-PAP brothers here be printed like the 48 brothers in the papers and tracked down?

Will they turncoat and become pro-PAP?

Read more :
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/singtel-swallows-up-hungrygowhere-for-s-12-million.html

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What if SingTel or Temasek "swallow up" Sammyboy.com? There is always this possibility since the host Sam appears to be now buddy-buddy with the Establishment.

I don't know anyone from the establishment. I've been out of the country for years.

As for tracking anti-PAP characters down why would they go to all the trouble of getting details from this forum? There were a whole stadium full of anti PAP goons in Hougang a couple of nights ago. Why didn't they just wait at the exit and take down 10,000 names?

I don't enjoy being rude and derogatory but I really think you should get your IQ checked.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i proposed and nominated myo as moderator to strike some balance in moderation on this folder. i am reconsidering the nomination. :p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Time will tell. Whether high or low IQ - money talks you know!

Forget about the "money talks" part for the moment and explain to me why the govt would want the names of any of the losers in this forum?

The sorts of characters you find here are hardly going to inspire a revolution. Their bravery is limited to spewing garbage from the safety of their keyboards. I wouldn't pay 2¢ for their identities. The information is worthless.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about the "money talks" part for the moment and explain to me why the govt would want the names of any of the losers in this forum?

The sorts of characters you find here are hardly going to inspire a revolution. Their bravery is limited to spewing garbage from the safety of their keyboards. I wouldn't pay 2¢ for their identities. The information is worthless.

Do I need to elaborate? The posts here if repeated in the local press or spoken in public would have the authorities awarding the posters a few good strokes to the buttock or long holiday in Changi resort. As they said, "a lie repeated 100 times can become the truth" for some people.

Personal threats, racist comments, vulgarities, call for violence, imposters, fake photo-shopped pictures, etc - literally litter in this forum. Yes, their "spewing garbage" obviously belongs to the garbage dump. Sammyboy may want to consider having a Sticky folder "For your Garbage" - instead of infractions.

Yes, these keyboard pseudo bravados literally have no balls. Who is calling who "ball-less?"

The fun of it is not to take them too seriously - though they can be a tonic to release pent-up frustrations at times after a hard day's work or a bad day in the workplace.

Notwithstanding all these, there are occasional threads worth a longer reading. Just for that, Sammyboy may be worth "swallowing up". Afterall, didn't lots of forummers say that Temasek and other GLC have lots of money to waste or lose?

Money afterall can speak wonders - sorry, I repeated!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do I need to elaborate? The posts here if repeated in the local press or spoken in public would have the authorities awarding the posters a few good strokes to the buttock or long holiday in Changi resort. As they said, "a lie repeated 100 times can become the truth" for some people.

Personal threats, racist comments, vulgarities, call for violence, imposters, fake photo-shopped pictures, etc - literally litter in this forum. Yes, their "spewing garbage" obviously belongs to the garbage dump. Sammyboy may want to consider having a Sticky folder "For your Garbage" - instead of infractions.

Yes, these keyboard pseudo bravados literally have no balls. Who is calling who "ball-less?"

The fun of it is not to take them too seriously - though they can be a tonic to release pent-up frustrations at times after a hard day's work or a bad day in the workplace.

Notwithstanding all these, there are occasional threads worth a longer reading. Just for that, Sammyboy may be worth "swallowing up". Afterall, didn't lots of forummers say that Temasek and other GLC have lots of money to waste or lose?

Money afterall can speak wonders - sorry, I repeated!

I can meet up with you if you want, son. :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The authorities aren't interested in the infantile drivel here I can assure you.

And I already have a garbage dump right here! http://www.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?9-The-Rubbish-Heap

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want scroobal. It was mentioned in the papers.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
They want scroobal. It was mentioned in the papers.

No they don't. If they did they would have got him by now. Anonymity on the net is an illusion.... don't you remember...

“Anonymity in cyberspace is an illusion…..if need be, we can identify you, and if we have to, we will be prepared to prosecute you.” (Vivian Balakrishnan - 21st Feb 2009, Channel NewsAsia.)

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really believe the word of an Indian?

No they don't. If they did they would have got him by now. Anonymity on the net is an illusion.... don't you remember...

“Anonymity in cyberspace is an illusion…..if need be, we can identify you, and if we have to, we will be prepared to prosecute you.” (Vivian Balakrishnan - 21st Feb 2009, Channel NewsAsia.)