• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what happened to singtel?

Sturridge

Alfrescian
Loyal

Came across this... not only Sinktel bochup, they got HWZ admin to ban Samsung Rep. :biggrin:

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/samsung-user-group-136/singtel-menu-3368262.html

QXIB6KU.jpg

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is the time to buy Singtel when no one wants and a lot of 'bad ' news about it is circulating in the market. It is still fundamentally very strong.

Uncle.
I got a lot.
About 20 lot.

I will sell my fund and buy into sti etf.

Recession coming. Take care

Now I just want to increase my war chest

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is the time to buy Singtel when no one wants and a lot of 'bad ' news about it is circulating in the market. It is still fundamentally very strong.

telco is a sunset industry, from the day old man moved his youngest son out of singtel to F&N, i know it's almost there already. if it's still thriving, you think LHY is stoopid to leave?

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
telco is a sunset industry, from the day old man moved his youngest son out of singtel to F&N, i know it's almost there already. if it's still thriving, you think LHY is stoopid to leave?

Singtel still strong..FNN sink more.
I switched my FNN to thai beverage.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's only temporarily down.

With the loss of Myanmar beer business.
Profit and revenue at least lost 20%.

U go see their profit and loss.

Well. Singtel business still solid. Although optus is contributed least profit to the group. So many investors think to absorb the whole optus is the wrong decision.
But In long term. I think they will gain from it.

Also. The oversea and Singapore business still solid.

Singtel last quarter profit is solid.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the loss of Myanmar beer business.
Profit and revenue at least lost 20%.

U go see their profit and loss.

Well. Singtel business still solid. Although optus is contributed least profit to the group. So many investors think to absorb the whole optus is the wrong decision.
But In long term. I think they will gain from it.

Also. The oversea and Singapore business still solid.

Singtel last quarter profit is solid.

that's why i say they run out of ideas to maintain that profit target.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All the big companies that make up Singapore Inc have the ability to change according to the business environment and landscape and Singtel is no exception. The management is good and they have huge financial resources. They also have the ability to adapt to the changes in the business environment and I don't think a Comms type company with these resources can ever go bust.

I maintain that when everyone is avoiding the market then it is a good time to slowly get in. Also when a good stock is down then it is a time to buy.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the big companies that make up Singapore Inc have the ability to change according to the business environment and landscape and Singtel is no exception. The management is good and they have huge financial resources. They also have the ability to adapt to the changes in the business environment and I don't think a Comms type company with these resources can ever go bust.

I maintain that when everyone is avoiding the market then it is a good time to slowly get in. Also when a good stock is down then it is a time to buy.

Uncle.
how u think of st engineering.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MS..... I don't follow STE at all because they manufacture ammo. I won't buy stocks that deal with alcohol , weapons and tobacco bro, so unable to properly input in this case.

OK.
many people think sti may drop below 2500.
I read chart. The strongest support is 2500.

So u may consider to slowly buy in.