• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does it mean if a young lady tell you she'll give you her everything?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
steph.jpg

^____________________________^

Does she look like Steph? :biggrin:
She means she wants to wrap you under her small finger.

jw5

Loyal
Went out with this young thing the third time (no not done anything with her because I have to respect her as she is an office executive). Had really great time together talking and talking. Over dinner she told me that for me she will give me her everything and I almost choke in my fish maw sharks bone soup. I quickly bahbodoh change subject. I'll like to know so what she mean by her everything?

It could also mean that she wants your everything. :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
means either you were..............hearing impaired..............day-dreaming.............wishful-thinking......

or you made this up.................

Not wishful thinking la

Froggie...why have you been flirting around!!! Hmp!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Business la

On 3rd appointment?

If it is too good to be true, then it is untrue.

First two appointments are business but of course talked personal too but this third is not business just a date.

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on la, if a lady wants to give you everything... just accept la unless she is as 'pretty' as SadPlumpGirl ...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went out with this young thing the third time (no not done anything with her because I have to respect her as she is an office executive). Had really great time together talking and talking. Over dinner she told me that for me she will give me her everything and I almost choke in my fish maw sharks bone soup. I quickly bahbodoh change subject. I'll like to know so what she mean by her everything?

Include her credit card bills and AH LONG debt. That is inclusive.
Everything goes smoothly, you will have mind blowing sex for a few months.

After you take the bait and she will reel in on you, she will give you hell and screw you further with women's charter !

Last edited:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is expecting you to say," I will not disappoint you." Then you fall into the ether all abyss......