• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does choLesteroL LeveL 338 means ?..

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop eating hawker center food la. Learn to cook your own food. Use baking/ steaming/ boiling methods. Dont buy any other cooking oil except olive oil. Dont believe the hype in healthy oil shit. Use a toaster oven for things that require frying. If can dont take feeder bus, walk or cycle and burn extra colories. No need to be shy about this, lots of PRC also walk and cycle so if you are a chink can easily bland in.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro, best advice ever.

Stop eating hawker center food la. Learn to cook your own food. Use baking/ steaming/ boiling methods. Dont buy any other cooking oil except olive oil. Dont believe the hype in healthy oil shit. Use a toaster oven for things that require frying. If can dont take feeder bus, walk or cycle and burn extra colories. No need to be shy about this, lots of PRC also walk and cycle so if you are a chink can easily bland in.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received my medicaL report today, aLL ok; except for this 338 number..to which my physician
suggested to put me on fenofibrates..shouLd i ?..:confused:
As i come from a famiLy with history of high choLesteroL readings, shouLd i be wary too much then..
:cool:

take TCM pills , take 田七泡参for months,you can take only 1type of medicine either western or tradition but not both may cause blood to be too thin'

M

Mdm Tang

Past 3 months alone can see in the Obit more and more dieing of sudden heart attack.

and they are getting younger .

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Food wise, no probLem with me on adhereing to the heaLthier stuffs.In fact i never Liked deep fried or griLLed food.
BasicaLLy i am a veggies' + fish person and i do my own bit's of home cooking from Mon-Thur for our famiLy.
It's the exercing part of it that i am aLways found wanting..:o.Me prefer contact sports rather than the typicaL boring running or jogging by your Lone souL..and hence the drop in my fitness LeveL over time.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thats the case maybe there is something wrong with your diet. Even skinny people also got cholesterol problems wan. If your body dont store fat on the outside means its storing it on the inside which is worst. Sooner or later your arteries will be clog up and widening it in peesai means it will cost you an arm and leg. Try low impact sport like swimming and cycling which is puts less strain to your joints . Take multi vitamins to supplement your diet. Im not an expert but a pure chinese diet of noodles and only green vegs also not really beneficial. Eat lots of coloured fruits and vegs. Lean meat is okay once awhile. Good luck man.

Last edited:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
"11 Tips to Cut Your Cholesterol Fast" By David Freeman, Reviewed by Robert J Bryg, MD

1. Set a target.
2. Consider medication.
3. Get moving.
4. Avoid saturated fat.
5. Eat more fiber.
6. Go fish.
7. Drink up.
8. Drink green.
9. Eat nuts.
10. Switch spreads.
11. Don't smoke.

Details here: http://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/features/11-tips-to-cut-your-cholesterol-fast

food-to-lower-cholesterol.jpg