• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of MURDERERS CANTONESE DOGS @musclepower @gsbslut do crimes to me call it I 丢脸and call my family history cancer as my retribution?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think @musclepower @gsbslut confirm themselves as dogs that are not fit to call human. With such traits and character no wonder they and their evil cheap own kind can be proud murderer, evil ingrate that gave a push after gave them job, go wedding dinner eat for free and call you scammer, damage people house to buy it cheap, bully old weak vulnerable mother in law blah blah blah all consistent traits and behavior indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya some more proud evil murderers so shamelessly self entitled do defamation crimes to you call themselves got 格局 got class. Call you no 格局 no class for insulting them back their mother wife daughters are the whores. They think they got LJ no cb no nipples can get away with smearing and insulting me, they think they can insult other women but their own women cannot and should not be insulted. Sickening dog mentality isn’t it? No wonder can be so righteous criminal dogs with zero human conscience .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya some more proud evil murderers so shamelessly self entitled do defamation crimes to you call themselves got 格局 got class. Call you no 格局 no class for insulting them back their mother wife daughters are the whores. They think they got LJ no cb no nipples can get away with smearing and insulting me, they think they can insult other women but their own women cannot and should not be insulted. Sickening dog mentality isn’t it? No wonder can be so righteous criminal dogs with zero human conscience .
@musclepower your parents can be and should be insulted for raising a dog with zero human conscience. Obviously your parents Cantonese mother open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard bully hide in rat hole murder hokkien woman virgin as chicken. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower your parents can be and should be insulted for raising a dog with zero human conscience. Obviously your parents Cantonese mother open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard bully hide in rat hole murder hokkien woman virgin as chicken. Pui!!
Raised a dog that do defamation crimes to me smearing me with all his evil toxic Cantonese dog son of chicken lies then so shameless say I 丢福建人的脸喔.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raised a dog that do defamation crimes to me smearing me with all his evil toxic Cantonese dog son of chicken lies then so shameless say I 丢福建人的脸喔.
@musclepower oh ya your cheap Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories of Kena thrown eggs in Taiwan to harm people 才是丢广东人的脸呀。 难道是叫广东人的骄傲?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower oh ya your cheap Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories of Kena thrown eggs in Taiwan to harm people 才是丢广东人的脸呀。 难道是叫广东人的骄傲?
@muscle proven everything you accused me from lying to cheap to fabricate stories to harm people to 丢脸is what you and your cheap women are hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@muscle proven everything you accused me from lying to cheap to fabricate stories to harm people to 丢脸is what you and your cheap women are hahahaha
哈哈贱啊你@musclepower 自己贱自己做坏事害人不浅还自以为是广东人之光说我丢福建人的脸呸!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
jMk5wGg.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she has scaled back on her accusation - "smearing Hokkien virgin as a chicken"

In other words, she is NOT saying you are smearing Hokkien virgin as a fake virgin. If she says that, you will ask her to prove that she is a real virgin, and that's her biggest nightmare.

In other words, she knows medical evidence that she is a virgin is her Achilles heel. She has carefully steered away from having to face the issue of evidence.
You Malaysian @nightsafari clone way of ceating issues out of no issues again. Say I scale down when I did nothing different say nothing different for years that you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes smear me hokkien virgin as chicken. 无中生有 fabricate stories tell lies put words into my mouth is your proud Cantonese cancer way of attack. 真是贱!