• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Feng Tian Wei's Answer?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The host then asked her "So are you proud to be representing the Singapore flag??"

She avoided answering the question with a yes or no, and said "I am thankful to Singapore for giving me this chance" ...
jamban woman is proud of her! ... dunno-wat-2-tink is proud of her! ... kee chiu is proud of her! ...

darylmackoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the very least this PRC lady has integrity. Not so the sinkie passengers I asked about whom they voted for in GEs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
btw , a sinkie would be tongue tight when face with this kind of questions.

Should be "tongue tied".

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tongue-tied

tongue-tied(t
ubreve.gif
ng
prime.gif
t
imacr.gif
d
lprime.gif
)
adj.1. Speechless or confused in expression, as from shyness, embarrassment, or astonishment.

http://sentence.yourdictionary.com/tongue-tied

tongue-tied sentence examples

Listen See in DictionarySee in Thesaurus

• When the interviewer asks a question, you get so tongue-tied you can't answer the question.
  • Three days later i would be expected to reel off these teams without becoming tongue-tied.
  • Yet, visiting strasbourg yesterday to address the european parliament for the first time, he became somewhat tongue-tied.
  • Read it back to yourself and make sure you don't get tongue-tied while reading it.
  • The evident blush proclaims his shame, tho he himself is too tongue-tied, despite his wish, to apologize.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's a ping pong whore.

How many 40mm ping pong balls can she stick up her 骚逼?

P.S: China is a big place and there're plenty of whores everywhere, but the most hardcore ones come from the three Dongbei provinces (Jilin, Liaoning and Heilongjiang). And by 'whore' I mean every sense of the word, not just limited to commercial prostitutes.

东北的姑娘都是妓女。

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
On talking point, someone called in to ask her "Are you proud to win the meddle under the Singapore flag or the China flag"

FTW replies "It doesn't matter which flag I represent, as long as I am given the chance to shine... To be proud of myself... China is the country I was born in, Singapore is the country that gave me this chance"

The host then asked her "So are you proud to be representing the Singapore flag??"

She avoided answering the question with a yes or no, and said "I am thankful to Singapore for giving me this chance"

To me, it means she will take off and return to China after all these.

Folks, donch blame her. She was just confused by the questions. Every day, she walk outside, see so many PRCs around, go to makan and see PRC cooking, and serving food. Take the bus, and the driver is from PRC, etc. Like that, she thought Singapore is part of PRC mah. So, when the question came "are u proud to win medal under singapore or China flag", she is wondering what is the difference. Same same to her mah. Next time, don't ask her this type of complicated questions.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
On talking point, someone called in to ask her "Are you proud to win the meddle under the Singapore flag or the China flag"

FTW replies "It doesn't matter which flag I represent, as long as I am given the chance to shine... To be proud of myself... China is the country I was born in, Singapore is the country that gave me this chance"

The host then asked her "So are you proud to be representing the Singapore flag??"

She avoided answering the question with a yes or no, and said "I am thankful to Singapore for giving me this chance"

To me, it means she will take off and return to China after all these.

If she goes back to China, will they tekan her for betraying the motherland?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Compare this to what the Malaysian female diver said when being interviewed after winning the bronze medal : I am proud of Malaysia, I hope Malaysia will be proud of me too.

I hate all this "proud of my country" shit. Countries do jack shit when it comes to achieving success. It's the individual that does the hard work.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ahem last I checked the geographical maps no

Did you fail geography at school:?

Maps alone don't describe sovereignty you twit. Just take a look at the Falklands and tell me who it belongs to based on a map.