• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you guys and gals want in GE 2020?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you prefer to have change in govt? No more PAP govt? New govt?

Or you just want more opposition MPs but still PAP govt?

Or you don't give a fuck?
I want the CECA agreement to be revoked and invalidated immediately, then no need to create 100000 jobs for our young graduates to be trainee drawing $2,200 salary. More than 200,000 jobs will be immediately available once sending back 20% of the faked foreign PMET to their countries

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN very good question KNN my uncle until now still don't know exactly what an erection is for KNN
1. Some people vote for their town I.e they want more amenities etc KNN their dream can come true but are they going to live in that town forever KNN
2. Some vote for change gov but with oppie candidates lesser than pap this is an impossible thing to happen KNN
3. Some vote for more oppie in parliament but this will not deter pap to implement policies that they rike as well KNN my uncle doesn't see any changes at all I.e not even 0.01% with current oppie in parliament KNN some may think it will be harder for pap to implement but end of day the outcome is what matters KNN
As such my uncle only wish to see key leaders being kicked out of their ministerial post if they were to lose the erection KNN can this happen for once ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time George Yeo lost his Minister spot.
KNN as a conclusion my uncle think in sg the erection is just a time for sinkies and pap to know how many are song and bay song only but nothing is gonna change (except the probability of a minister being kickout of their post) KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN as a conclusion my uncle think in sg the erection is just a time for sinkies and pap to know how many are song and bay song only but nothing is gonna change (except the probability of a minister being kickout of their post) KNN

If history continues......

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20200630_155152.jpg

It has been raining the whole day today. Woke up and it was raining. Still raining now at 355pm MT

Hopefully weather is better tomorrow. Forecast calls for 40% POP light rain. We hope to go luging.

https://www.downhillkarting.ca/prices/

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Sinkies whose worldview are shaped by 158th media can't accept the hard truth that there is a better life outside the red dot..
Well quite a number of people say it is fake. And that I am a liar.

Actually I never migrated and I am a Grab Food Delivery guy living in Sembawang.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Some Sinkies whose worldview are shaped by 158th media can't accept the hard truth that there is a better life outside the red dot..

Not "some". the VAST MAJORITY HECK OF A LOT OF SINKIES strongly truly 1000% believe that life outside red dot is horrible!

Either

1. Third world countries. Rape. Crime. Guns. Murder. Drugs. Dirt. Dirt. Shit. Shit. Poverty
2. Become 2nd class citizen in 1st World Country. Crime. Guns. Drugs.