• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what did people use before the invention of soap?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
do people of olden times even bathe?

where do they shit before the invention of the WC (water closet)?

I saw a BBC documentary
the paris people throw their shit on the street
and the horses step on it
and disease spread
they throw the shit into the river
some pple drank from the river
and get disease
and many died

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bible says Adam live to 900+ years old and many OT celebrities live very long So it was untrue. Where did Adam throw his shit then? Or he don't shit at all?

do people of olden times even bathe?

where do they shit before the invention of the WC (water closet)?

I saw a BBC documentary
the paris people throw their shit on the street
and the horses step on it
and disease spread
they throw the shit into the river
some pple drank from the river
and get disease
and many died

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
romans time already hv WC and public bathe. in fact, the public bath houses have secret tunnels that lad to farkhouse.

generally those who were lucky and live by the river have everything cut out for them.

the ancient dynasty of XIA has a tyrant called 夏桀 who owns a lake filled with wine. it is not clear if he ever drank or bathe in it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
romans time already hv WC and public bathe. in fact, the public bath houses have secret tunnels that lad to farkhouse.

generally those who were lucky and live by the river have everything cut out for them.

the ancient dynasty of XIA has a tyrant called 夏桀 who owns a lake filled with wine. it is not clear if he ever drank or bathe in it.

Cleopatra bathed in Milk & Honey....how many cows donated the milk & how bees made the honey??

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask the Ah Nehs in India lah............they're still doing what they've been doing for ages mah.............

you will be real surprise if you know now that some ladies in India still using cloths for their period...even the educated one....I'm too...

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
how the romans process all that public shit?
where the shit goes in the secret tunnel?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how the romans process all that public shit?
where the shit goes in the secret tunnel?

the main shit tunnel in rome was the cloaca maxima. they all drained into the tiber river, untreated. some shit and trash were thrown directly out the window into the streets before ad 100 when homes were extensively connected to the sewage tunnels. before ad 100, the romans had to enact a law to protect innocent pedestrians from being thrown with shit and trash. they called it killer litter. :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Before LKY transformed Singapore, this is how many sinkies had to get by as most homes had no running water.

23526224%20-%2021_03_2012%2006.jpg

Thanks to LKY, Singapore is now a modern city and everyone has electricity, running water and a flushing toilet. I will forever be grateful to LKY and the PAP for changing my life.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the shyt skins mask their essence de Ganges with special coconut oil so as to dulls all senses and reduces the requirements to bathe at least once a week.

Last edited: