• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What could happen to the global economy in 2011

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very sure than QE2 will be folowed by QE3,QE4.
But still my adviCe is for investors to lock on to inflation figure,it is very critical!

One of the black swan event that could happen is Bernanke quitting..QE3 is the last bullet for him before American clamor for his blood. You have to understand the money need to flow to main street and not stuck in Wall st.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
4....... USD will reverse and begin it's upward trend as the whole world starts to flock into safe haven currency.

6. The major export nations like China, Russia, Brazil, India, Argentina, and others will engage in and increase their non USD-denominated trading among themselves, as exemplified by the recent China-Russia trade agreements whereby they would start trading in Rubles and Yuans, and not use USD as is typically transacted in international trades for commodities and oil. This will put increasing devaluation pressures on the USD. So, look forward to the US Dollar Index to drop further from the low 80s now to the low 70s or even lower in 2011.

Don't make sense. One moment you say USD upward, next moment you say USD depreciate. Which one is correct?

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't make sense. One moment you say USD upward, next moment you say USD depreciate. Which one is correct?

it's going to be one of those rare, rare times. Comes along only once in 100 years. Everybody going the be right. The Bulls will be right. The Bears will be right. The Stagflation faction will be right.

NO, I am not kidding. And I am not trying to be a wise guy.:eek: