• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What can a SAF Lieutanant Colonel work as after leaving SAF at age 45?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a Sinkie mentality. All scared. Last time I was NSF PC there... WHITE HORSE also tekan. Sure, I kena extra weekend duty as a result of my "unprofessional" conduct. So what. Can go swimming, unlimited canteen breaks.... extra duty then extra duty lah

As a 2LT, I had more than my share of extra duties, once I was on 24-hour duty on M, W, F, Sunday, from the Brigade S3 (3rd batch OCS, retired as a COL, not bad)before then CPT Boey Tak Hap.

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
As a 2LT, I had more than my share of extra duties, once I was on 24-hour duty on M, W, F, Sunday, from the Brigade S3 (3rd batch OCS, retired as a COL, not bad)before then CPT Boey Tak Hap.

Aiya 2LT on extra duty quite shiok, like little sultan in the camp after office hours.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya 2LT on extra duty quite shiok, like little sultan in the camp after office hours.

Not really fun, due to the extra work, very few hours of sleep in the Ops Room.
Luckily, during the day, my fellow officers take on some of my work and duties.