• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What annoys you most?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
It has to be cyber heroes posting untrue stories and defamatory remarks without revealing their real ID
next up will be dumbo ass who buys those stories and believes everything that was posted on the net

what;s yours?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you annoyed us the most. Go fuck back to US, dickhead.

It has to be cyber heroes posting untrue stories and defamatory remarks without revealing their real ID
next up will be dumbo ass who buys those stories and believes everything that was posted on the net

what;s yours?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
listen dumbo ass, if i leave sg, there will be at least 50 sinkies out of job. Are you going to feed them?

and I recently got a invitation by the SG government to become a Singapore citizenship, does that annoyed you more?

you annoyed us the most. Go fuck back to US, dickhead.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
It also annoys me when some low beings dumbo ass sinkies try telling me to fuck off back to USA.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Barbaric ah peks who sneeze like farking thunder
Don't even know how to cover their stewpig mouths
In video I am the one who expeditiously moved away :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;uFYIoWwVBX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFYIoWwVBX4[/video]

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
listen dumbo ass, if i leave sg, there will be at least 50 sinkies out of job. Are you going to feed them?

and I recently got a invitation by the SG government to become a Singapore citizenship, does that annoyed you more?

Obviously they did not offer you citizenship for your proficiency in the English language.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pretty girl with big boobs in loose clothing bend down to take dropped coin, but at crucial juncture of bending use hand cover cleavage !:mad:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
yea, you're probably right. The PAP has no need for that.
i would be most worried if that was the reason.

i reckoned it was my wisdom, earnings and my many contribution to this country that earns me the invitation. :wink:

Obviously they did not offer you citizenship for your proficiency in the English language.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo ang moh poon soh welcum welcum tu bee new shitty zen commit more erection crime

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what;s yours?

Some of these "dumbass" are from the PAP IB Reverse Psychology Team. They act like they talk through their arse to annoy those middle voters away from the credible Opposition parties.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah as if. tell us what company and what industry you are in than to brag your USArse here. USArse economy is in bad shape so why are you here in Singapore?

PAP has more than 600 GLCs to hire Singaopreans what is 50 Sinkies to you?

You just another parasite leeching Singapore economy without doing NSF?

Did you do NSF like us?

Go fuck back to US if you don't do NSF like us.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yea, you're probably right. The PAP has no need for that.
i would be most worried if that was the reason.

i reckoned it was my wisdom, earnings and my many contribution to this country that earns me the invitation. :wink:

PAP gives out citizenships to any prostitutes that comes along so if ur contributions and wisdom consist of giving good bjs.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Moses who supposes his tosses
Are roses and does so erroneously
These are types I despise most
Can never admit they are wrong
Lightning guilty as charged

[video=youtube;TKlub5vB9z8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlub5vB9z8[/video]