• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wha lau!! Wha lan! Wha lan eh! Saw this in Chinatown today!!

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wha lau!! Saw this in Chinatown today!!

walaneh ..... nipples dan areole macjam ..... ripe grapes in the plains of toulousse ..... yucks !!

Hmmm.. Well I find them quite attractive ..... Don't mind sucking on them.....and boobs are a nice size too... Much nicer than the airports our local girls have....

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
not like that in Chinatown..

There was once after coming out of the plaza sing cinema on Saturday night, walking the car park on the same floor, turned around to talk to my wife and saw this girl with her friends laughing and chatting walking behind us and my god: this girl was oblivious to the fact that her spaghetti strap blouse neckline was pulled to one side and her right tit was exposed.... And there was a nipple ring on that nipple... Her tits were a bit small no it comes as no surprise as she could have been sitting down and gotten up and her blouse easily slid to one side without her noticing.

jw5

Loyal
Just make sure you don't get con by one of them :smile:
Looking forward to your report.

I'm betting that Singveld's field report will be something like this:

Thread title: Visit To Chinatown

First Post:
Went to Chinatown today. Long time have not been here. Interesting sights.

The next 20 posts would be pictures of extremely good quality, including the occasional incidental chiobu pic.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking forward to hear from him :smile:

I'm betting that Singveld's field report will be something like this:

Thread title: Visit To Chinatown

First Post:
Went to Chinatown today. Long time have not been here. Interesting sights.

The next 20 posts would be pictures of extremely good quality, including the occasional incidental chiobu pic.