• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wendy's reopen at Liat Towers tomorrow Fri

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard on the news they are re-opening on the 30th of July, after being wash out by the floods.

If anyone wants to try out, better do it quick because never know if they'll be washed again by floods tomorrow, next week, next month.:confused:

I'm surprised they didn't move :eek:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do?

Sinkies have very short term memory

They have continually voted in their Masters every elections!
What is a flood to them? It will not shaken their resolve and belief in their masters!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Wendy's in Liat Towers is jinked.

Raining heavily again on their third try to open. Hopefully they will not be flooded out again. I am rowing my dragon boat there, just in case.

God bless.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, an act of God :(

Maybe no chance to try, heavy rain again lah

Stop blaming God again. But seriously Wendy did not get a good fengshui master or Burger King destroyed the fengshui icon before they left that place. How come so suay? Raining so heavily again.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
wendy's today new opening heavy rain again sure flood again lor.
is wendy's a curse?

CURSE?

Anyone knows which elite family owns the franchise for S'pore?
If owned by family related to MIW then really cursed; for all the bad things they have done to Singaporeans.

Then we will know if really cursed?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop blaming God again. But seriously Wendy did not get a good fengshui master or Burger King destroyed the fengshui icon before they left that place. How come so suay? Raining so heavily again.

MacDonald's SINgapore started their first hamburger joint there, at Liat Towers, it was there until Tricom or Tricon? bought the building. They hold the franchise to Burger King etc.. When MacDonald's & Burger King was at that spot...it did not flood, even the canal which is under the walkway was there for years.

I hope they have put on the sandbags...it is raining very heavily now!:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... it was there until Tricom or Tricon? bought the building. They hold the franchise to Burger King etc.. ..)

Any idea who owns Tricom :confused:
Is it another one of Temaseks subsidiaries?

Well I hope people won't be too disappointed if it doesn't flood today, there's always tomorrow, or next week :biggrin:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
last tum that place used to be macdonald's or burger king's area right?
no wonder even the sky must punish them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any idea who owns Tricom :confused:
Is it another one of Temaseks subsidiaries?

Well I hope people won't be too disappointed if it doesn't flood today, there's always tomorrow, or next week :biggrin:

Don't think so Temaseks?, they have Franchise to Pizza Hut..maybe OBS?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone can stand down now, the rain seems to be over. Can put away your rubber duck, dinghy, snorkeling gear,.... until this evening? tomorrow?....

Remember to try Wendy while its still around :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone can stand down now, the rain seems to be over. Can put away your rubber duck, dinghy, snorkeling gear,.... until this evening? tomorrow?....

Remember to try Wendy while its still around :rolleyes:

I thought you're into advocating health food, not junk food. :biggrin:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
erxtaw.jpg