• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We should encourage Newbies....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is there to expose.
only fools like you only want to expose your nakedness.
no balls to face the truth...always use vulgarities to hide your stupidity and ignorance.
confucious scholar my foot! idiocy is your trademark here.
hehehehehe. so easy to trap kopisai. or at least this kopisai. knn, really what bros told me is true. hahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Typical Kopisai the ALL TIME SBF LIAR:biggrin:

you have never proved anything here about kopisai being a liar...
show proof and then i will respect you.
otherwise, you are nothing but a stupid monkey..
that Inf-Comp should be stripped from your shameful title...
you are behaving worse than a retarded chimp....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hehehehehe. so easy to trap kopisai. or at least this kopisai. knn, really what bros told me is true. hahaha

what trap?
you entrapped yourself and you just follow their stupid foot-prints that led you into the cowdung pit
and you swam in the cesspool ....your hallmark is idiocy and utter stupidity.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART a.k.a. k0piuncle a.k.a. length
Same Clan with Fishypie

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok, kopisai, if you not happy, can complain CASE! why? u think u only one here buy sbf subscriptions arh? Not happy? complain to this guy lah.

img01-b.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Wow ... some one is JEALOUS :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just look at the number of worthy opponents Kopi is taking on - just on a simple thread alone.

Just wait and see. More clones and ball less supporters will appear and they will try to silent Kopi or derail and
discredit Kopi.

The same old story...THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CYBERBULLIES.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just look at the number of worthy opponents Kopi is taking on - just on a simple thread alone.

Just wait and see. More clones and ball less supporters will appear and they will try to silent Kopi or derail and
discredit Kopi.

The same old story...THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CYBERBULLIES.

KOPISAI GO GIVE DOG FUCK! :oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And there is a Thread I specially DEDICATED to Kopisai in the Private Section! Hahahaha :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
New Member Just Registered - Genevieve ~ Whose Clone?

Another Woman? Hahahaha...Really Boh? :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok, kopisai, if you not happy, can complain CASE! why? u think u only one here buy sbf subscriptions arh? Not happy? complain to this guy lah.

View attachment 13553

another idiotic side-tracking tactic. what CASE got to do with my subscriptions and donations to SBF?
i am not buying just to empower myself. i stayed alive and kicking for years without paying a single cent - simply because I was honest,truthful and frank taking on The Mob with all their powerful Mafia Bosses and Clones. And I managed to survive. Thanks to my friends and also thanks to a very enlightened Boss LeongSam.

It is a token of my appreciation to SAM for allowing me so much freedom and laxity to post here in this forum and to take on you big time cyber bullies.

I did not abuse my POWER and ZAP those who disagreed with me.I mainly SUPPORT newbies and friends who had helped and supported me when I was struggling to survive.

But the Mafia and The Mob can still eliminate me. 4000 points can be easily erased by The Big Mafia here. But this is the game here.
MBSSLOTS (2) has changed the RULES OF THE GAME completely and he has threatened to exterminate Kopi,ILS and theblackhole. It is his right because he has THE POWER.It is his prerogative to do so. He is bribing and buying up NICKS. And he even approached me three times to BUY MY THREE NICKS!!!

So what CASE are you talking about! Shithead!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I will always support Newbies as long as they are not Kopiuncle's clan or Fishycheebye clone. :biggrin:

Yes Sir! Special Ops Monkeys (SOM) all ready to assault any Kopisai's clones :biggrin:

Sedia
Ke kanan lurus
Hormat!!!

Ready for your Inspection, SIR! :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will always support Newbies as long as they are not Kopiuncle's clan or Fishycheebye clone. :biggrin:

there is no need to reveal your power and evil ways...

you talk as if you are the all knowing one...who are the kopiuncle's clan besides my kopiuncle,ils and theblackhole ?

who are more venomous, more cunning, more vicious, more hideous and more manipulative? nobody can beat you.

you have created history and you are a legend yourself...and you attack and zap with utter cruelty and you killed with impunity.

i still respect MBSSLOTS (1) for he is a kind, helpful and courageous man...but you MBSSLUTS is the epitome of EVIL here.