• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We paying high income taxes?!!! Dont talk cock leh!

navigator667

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this! They are worst than us!

1090879_628738690496772_577086838_o.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When I was living in OZ, I paid less than 15% taxes. How on earth did that figure of 45% come about?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapura, income tax is not a problem....earning income is.

Most locals seem stuck in limbo land between 2-5K....never to rise above it....those are mainly the ones bitching here.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Most locals seem stuck in limbo land between 2-5K....never to rise above it....those are mainly the ones bitching here.

Those are the useless fucks who have no talent, no drive and no determination. They deserve their lot. It's not the PAP's fault they're stuck in a rut.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to add, add ALL taxes and not just income tax. Road tax, GST, water and electricity tax, car tax (COE), ERP (road usage tax), ect...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Want to add, add ALL taxes and not just income tax. Road tax, GST, water and electricity tax, car tax (COE), ERP (road usage tax), ect...

Same applies to any country. You have to look at the total tax burden not just direct taxes.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
When I was living in OZ, I paid less than 15% taxes. How on earth did that figure of 45% come about?

The figure there indicates the top income bracket. In most countries, they believe in taxing the rich more, but in sg, they believe in taxing the middle income more. That's why it looks scary at the top. However, most idiots would point to the 35% and make the conclusion that sg is way better. Those idiots forgot that tax is a slider, not a straight line.

In addition, as some have pointed out that there are a lot of hidden tax which is not accounted for.

Someone told me this before and I think it makes tons of sense. He said, if your 2 biggest ticket items, Housing and car, is so much cheaper overseas, why worry so much about slightly more expensive food or standard of living? The tens of thousands you'd saved would have more than compensate for the difference and he has not even started on the quality vof life. He has migrated to AU.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other countries, tax taken go back to the people in one form or other.

IN STINKAPORE, ALL THE TAX AND MONEY GO TO SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUNDS AND TO PAY THE ASTRONOMICAL PAY AND RIPOFFS TO THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES CORRUPT PERVERTED KANGAROOS AND THEIR FAMILIES ALL ON THE FUCKING TAKE AND SCREWING AND TIEWING OF SINKIES

LOTS MORE $$$ GO TO THE FOREIGN TRASH THE PAP BROUGHT IN

NAVIGATOR667 IS AN OBVIOUS PAP RUNNING DOG AND DESTINED FOR PIANO WIRE ONCE LKY BECOME A ROTTING CORPSE