• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We are Singaporeans! Unity!

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad for your lungs? Yeah it might give your bronchitis if you smoke like 10 joints a day AND practice holding in all the smoke in your lungs till no smokes comes out from your mouth, but still it does not give you cancer or kills you like tobacco smoking does. You can go for water bongs, vapors or edibles like cakes, lolli pops or even cannabis soda etc.

LEGALIZE IT!!!!!

What????

And allow for a cure for cancer to be found? :wink: (just kidding la...not proven at all but it works for cancer patients undergoing chemo because it helps improve their appetite and hence their fight against it)

......anyways what will our hospitals do when they cannot make more money selling medicine for lung cancer (which happens to be one of the largest killers in sinkieland)????

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never understand if there is really a PAP internet brigade operating here, why would they bother to waste the time/effort on this mickey mouse forum?

must revive the TCSS thread for the new EPL season. :biggrin:

Lots of REAL TRUTH in this forum that never made it to the press. That's why the need to monitor.

jw5

Loyal
Boss, every time I demolished his arguments, he would diam diam and refuse to engage in an intellectual discourse with me. He's here just to read his own posts, I think. :rolleyes:

He may be here to read his own posts, or he may be here auditioning for the tea party. I dunno what's the reason.
What I find interesting is how many young people in real life have the same thinking as him, a defender of government policy in general, but at the same time, trying to sound fair and logical. Encountered several colleagues, acquaintances, even relatives who are like Char Siew.
Makes me wonder whether they want something from the government, or are afraid of them, or really believe in them, or want to be one of them, or what....................

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
What????

And allow for a cure for cancer to be found? :wink: (just kidding la...not proven at all but it works for cancer patients undergoing chemo because it helps improve their appetite and hence their fight against it)

......anyways what will our hospitals do when they cannot make more money selling medicine for lung cancer (which happens to be one of the largest killers in sinkieland)????

Well, Pharmaceuticals is one of the biggest industry in the world, They will throw millions to save their billions. Its a dirty crude world bro.

P.s There are studies that are coming out that are stating that Cannabis slows/stops cancer cells from growing.(This are studies conducted by major institutions, Even the Cancer society of America is coming out to advocate the legalization of cannabis for cancer patients.)

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may be here to read his own posts, or he may be here auditioning for the tea party. I dunno what's the reason.
What I find interesting is how many young people in real life have the same thinking as him, a defender of government policy in general, but at the same time, trying to sound fair and logical. Encountered several colleagues, acquaintances, even relatives who are like Char Siew.
Makes me wonder whether they want something from the government, or are afraid of them, or really believe in them, or want to be one of them, or what....................

its called hedging.... heeheehee

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then there are people like GoldenDragon, who are protecting Corporations by going around arresting Cannabis users. :oIo: G.D :biggrin: F.YOU POLIS.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just can't stand brainwashed sinkies like him who internalise the specious arguments of the PAPzis as self-evident truths and skew the debate so much in favour of the PAPzis that anyone who opposes the PAPzis would be viscerally perceived as irrational extremists with axes to grind. It's "moderates" like him who abet in the PAPzis' brainwashing of the 60%. Disingenuous people like him do not deserve fair treatment from me :rolleyes:

some sinkies oppo like to exaggerate facts and truths to the point of distortion. they put LKY into the Kim Jong II / Saddam Hussein league of dictators. i think that they are just joking.

Lots of REAL TRUTH in this forum that never made it to the press. That's why the need to monitor.

ok. point taken.

if there is a PAP IB, it seems that they have no interest in influencing/persuading opinions here, they only want to sabotage/disturb this forum. but that's the correct strategy, no need to elaborate. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if there is a PAP IB, it seems that they have no interest in influencing/persuading opinions here, they only want to sabotage/disturb this forum. but that's the correct strategy, no need to elaborate. :wink:

The 'need to know' is part and parcel of any intel entity. What they do with the 'info' or person is another matter. There is one thing I know - you cannot be arrested or sued if you are telling the truth.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 'need to know' is part and parcel of any intel entity. What they do with the 'info' or person is another matter. There is one thing i know - you cannot be arrested or sued if you are telling the truth.

up yours polis, the ultimate government attack dog.

Fuck the polis.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
some sinkies oppo like to exaggerate facts and truths to the point of distortion. they put LKY into the Kim Jong II / Saddam Hussein league of dictators. i think that they are just joking.

Joking? Not at all. Just because Kuan Yew didn't torture and murder sinkies by the millions doesn't mean he's any less inhuman. The only distinction between Kuan Yew and Kim Kong Il is the cunning of the former. Instead of fatally stabbing you from the front, Kuan Yew prefers to suck you dry, bit by bit, from the back. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
up yours polis, the ultimate government attack dog.

Fuck the polis.

You may want to note that the polis is not the ultimate govt attack dog. Anything visible is not as effective as the invisible. Our political masters do not look upon the SPF as highly as a department within MHA. No need to guess. One gives them lots of headaches with lapses etc etc. The other solves their problems and ensure their prolonged existence through legal and illegal means in the name of national security.