• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wayangparty's Wayang

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
how did wayang party and Liu talk?

Wayang Party did not even identify themselves as Wayang Party and expects Liu to trust the caller,,,,

imagine if Wayang party identify themselves

wayang party "我是新加坡大戏党打来的"
liu "什么党“
WP ”做大戏的大戏党“
liu "对不起,我不是演戏的”

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the whole, I think WayangParty is a good thing, we need alternate voices, and the more the better in our current society.

On meeting with Liu, I won't jump to conclusion base on reports by Sin Ming or Wan Pao, not a shred of credibility from them.

Maybe Liu was contacted by them, but refrained from admitting it under advisement.

Remember, they will throw all kind of smoke bomb to draw our attention from LBW.

Let's just renew our focus on the woman who started it all. Lee Bee Wah.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's how the SID (even more secretive than ISD) works and I'm not sure how I can trust anything like that.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
so when they submit the petition to LBW, they dunno the petition is from Wayangparty?

dunno the id of wayangparty,,,,, how to sue Sin Ming a?