• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wayangparty's teleconversation with Liu Guodong in Beijing

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
From The China Bureau

Date: 23 May 2009 Time: 6.05pm to 6.20pm.

EDITORS’ NOTE:

Our China correspondent managed to talk to coach Liu Guodong for 15 minutes before he rushed off for a tournament. He will try to meet him in Beijing if his schedule permits.

wayangparty: Hi Mr Liu, I am the reporter who spoke to you the other night. I am calling to update you the latest development in Singapore. Shin Min just published an article which is highly critical about you. Have you read the article yet?

Liu Guodong: No, what is it about?

wayangparty: It is about your role in causing a rift in the Singapore Table Tennis team which almost broke up before the Olympic games last year. Did any Shin Min journalists contact you to find out more?

Liu Guodong: Nobody contacted me. Can you tell me more about the article?

wayangparty: Let me read out to you the entire article.

[Our correspondent read out the Shin Min article word for word to Liu who listened attentively]

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9702