• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch Out for Bitch in SJF 7947 Y

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 10 Aug, 2009 10:25
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Want to park here? Too bad, I'm waiting for my boyfriend

STOMPer Rac said this woman driver refused to budge to let her park even though she was taking up two lots, and continued to chat on her phone while waiting for her boyfriend.

Said the STOMPer:

"I came home from work on Aug 8 2009 at around 6pm and saw this lady driver parking her car in 2 parking lots.

"I signalled to her that I would like to park my car but she simply refused to move.

"She continued her conversation for at least the next 20 minutes on her phone, while waiting for her boyfriend.

"Seriously, I'm sick of such inconsiderate drivers.

"Why can't she simply park her car properly instead of taking up 2 lots?"

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take revenge, just park right in front of her car. If she's not happy, tell her to call Certis.

Singaporean indeed balless fucktard, no wonder get bullied so easily.

This is one of the reasons why foreigner find Singapore is the best place and get to screw balless singaporeans without retaliation.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha, ladies first and local men last here. you dare to challenge her? better not! wait she shout "molest, molest", and you must wash your ass for squatting in jail, may be with rottans.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha, ladies first and local men last here. you dare to challenge her? better not! wait she shout "molest, molest", and you must wash your ass for squatting in jail, may be with rottans.

so easy one? u think our courts are kangaroos courts? :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
on returning: who scratched my precious metal? :biggrin:

if she dares to scratch the car, she better prepares to go to jail. lucky she is a lady and does not need to taste the rotan.

this stomper really no balls. next time, I will park in front of her and then call the police. F U C King bitch