• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch in slow motion - The Ferrari - Taxi crash

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm stunned after watching this video.. We are looking at the last moments of the Japanese lady and the taxi driver.. RIP once again to Miss Ito and Mr Cheng..

thankfully there's still this video as proof that the fucktard tiong is the cause of the whole accident.

imagine if the video is not available, 154 will probably twist the incident to put the blame on the cabbie.

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
one question thou': there were so many junctions along Victoria Street prior to the Rochor Road Junction, namely Middle Road, Bras Basah Road, Stanford Road, etc...
how many red lights did this Ferrari driver beat? were there other motorists whom filmed this bozo speeding past the other junctions? would be good evidence to show what kind of an idiot we were looking at.

my guess is he stopped at the Middle road junction and then showed off the pick up of the ferrari by flooring it on green

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
imagine if the video is not available, 154 will probably twist the incident to put the blame on the cabbie.

and who are those twits from the 135th whom asked the public not to put the blame on the Ferrari driver? :mad::mad::mad:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
my guess is he stopped at the Middle road junction and then showed off the pick up of the ferrari by flooring it on green

you could be right, that could explain why no screaming of the Ferrari engine could be heard prior to the impact.

PrinceCharles

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably the luckiest person alive was the guy (on left of video at the start) who crossed the road using the pedestrian crossing while it was RED! Had he crossed at green, he would have been a goner too.

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
you could be right, that could explain why no screaming of the Ferrari engine could be heard prior to the impact.

Also, the bugis pedestrian crossing was probably green and at that speed he probably saw the green and went through not realising that the next junction is less than 100m (~1 sec) away

B

Baluku

I think the commentaries are unnecessary.

Because Singaporeans also drive fast and langah people too!

People die already still curse that bugger.

Have some sense of common decency.

Sekali the ghosts come and haunt you.

Last edited by a moderator: