• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious WARNING: You're like totally fcuk if you still use MS Windows (Part 2)

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Microsoft software still leaks usernames and password information to strangers' servers – thanks to an old design flaw in Windows that was never properly addressed.

These details can be used to potentially unmask VPN users and commandeer Windows accounts. They can be obtained simply by tricking victims into visiting malicious websites or opening dodgy emails. It still works even on the latest builds of Windows 10 – Microsoft is unlikely to fix this any time soon.

The infosec world has known about this shortcoming for years; if it's news to you, read on.

To read the rest of the article, click the following link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/08/02/smb_attack_is_back/

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
US ICBMs crews and Royal Navy SLBMs (nuclear subs with nuclear warheads) still run on those versions or earlier. Helps to prevent hacking and less spying.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
US ICBMs crews and Royal Navy SLBMs (nuclear subs with nuclear warheads) still run on those versions or earlier.

You're kidding me right?

For your info, NSA, FBI, CIA, DEA, DHS, etc...are using FOSS with modifications. If you don't believe me, you can verify my claim with Edward Snowden.

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Microsoft software still leaks usernames and password information to strangers' servers – thanks to an old design flaw in Windows that was never properly addressed.

These details can be used to potentially unmask VPN users and commandeer Windows accounts. They can be obtained simply by tricking victims into visiting malicious websites or opening dodgy emails. It still works even on the latest builds of Windows 10 – Microsoft is unlikely to fix this any time soon.

The infosec world has known about this shortcoming for years; if it's news to you, read on.

To read the rest of the article, click the following link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/08/02/smb_attack_is_back/

One doesn't have to be in CiEvil Service to know that grabrament computers uses Microshit.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
One doesn't have to be in CiEvil Service to know that grabrament computers uses Microshit.

You're talking about Sinkie civil service still using MS Windows?

Geez, I heard the Sinkie gabrament plans to transform your country into a "smart nation". Please ask your Prime Ministar for the definition of "smart" and "smart nation".

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
am not kidding go check
The little bird(s) from the West that regularly feed me inside information has/have no access to control rooms of US ICBMs crews and Royal Navy SLBMs (nuclear subs with nuclear warheads). There's no way for me to verify your claim.