• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to SIFU

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what are u going to do about it. leetahbar can say fuck u, and u can only squeeze your lumpar balls no?

What happened to Freedom of Speech? Do you have a better way to reply other than fucking whoever that says fuck u to u? :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to Freedom of Speech? Do you have a better way to reply other than fucking whoever that says fuck u to u? :biggrin:

Oh u prefer knnbccb? Haha u are not witty at all. U are starting to bore me. Later i will go out and do some shopping. U can then build up your wits and ice your bruised ego ok?

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh u prefer knnbccb? Haha u are not witty at all. U are starting to bore me. Later i will go out and do some shopping. U can then build up your wits and ice your bruised ego ok?

Haha i think your ego in over inflated. Perhaps i should burst it for u to bring u back to earth. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

in this wacky forum, FREE SPEECHES are only privileged to the SDP IB. for their democrapsy and human rights thingy, it's either u r with them or u r against them. if u fall into the latter category of against them, then u shall be a marked victim and sitting target for them to flame, slime, ruin your threads and finally if they still can't win, they BAN u.

sam puts the rep n infract system here benefits no one but only to the SDP IB which are losers and cowards and contaminate this free forum with their clones.

however, one thing for sure, many would be wise to sieve them out. if they don't say anything, it doesn't mean they are scare. they are here to relax, share opinions and are wise not to get into silly petty resentments which SDP IB cowards and losers r extremely good in.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha i think your ego in over inflated. Perhaps i should burst it for u to bring u back to earth. :biggrin:

Oh i am soooo scared. Receiving threats in an ONLINE FORUM is so scary. Grow up la! Your mum got hire tutor for your upcoming PSLE? Dont't flunk again ok? :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh i am soooo scared. Receiving threats in an ONLINE FORUM is so scary. Grow up la! Your mum got hire tutor for your upcoming PSLE? Dont't flunk again ok? :biggrin:

Very well then. I always have this to say. So as long i don't see u kpkb here then it's fine otherwise u and krafty can stay together. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb kia tonychat

there is no need to jump into every thread that leongsam posted to openly support him n show him your affection. If u want to give him a bj u can always pm him.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam u dumb arse. There is plenty of ppl that zap n leave fuck u msg. Why u the pap porlumpar wanna target me again?

Zap ppl dun leave fuck u then say wat? I love u is it?

I can see every single rep remark and you are by far the worst offender. I've decided that I don't want to see these sorts of anonymous remarks in the rep system anymore so I'm laying down the rule starting with you.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see every single rep remark and you are by far the worst offender. I've decided that I don't want to see these sorts of anonymous remarks in the rep system anymore so I'm laying down the rule starting with you.

Oh really? U might wanna look into Clonemaster. U should make an example out of him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see every single rep remark and you are by far the worse offender. I've decided that I don't want to see these sorts of anonymous remarks in the rep system anymore so I'm laying down the rule starting with you.

would u like to take a look at those remarks that infiltrate my profile? sifu's ones are just chickenfeed if u approve those that i got.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
would u like to take a look at those remarks that infiltrate my profile? sifu's ones are just chickenfeed if u approve those that i got.

You can see for yourself who left those remarks. They aren't anonymous.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then the rule shall be the same for all. Dun just issue warning to me u dumbarse.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the rule shall be the same for all. Dun just issue warning to me u dumbarse.

Aiya Sifu go have a cup of kopi and ignore Sam la. He is afterall an old man. Don't make his blood pressure shoot up.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
just do away with the rep n infract. it shall definitely save u alot of works and others much irritations and injustice.

I agree with Leetahbar. Just do away with it. Or at least, only let your appointed moderators have the power to zap people. All complaints should be sent to a moderator, not forummers taking action against each other themselves. That's the cause of the mess. This is like a football field where players are allowed to yellow-card each other and the referee lost control of the game because he's to busy figuring out which are the frivolous yellow cards.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can see for yourself who left those remarks. They aren't anonymous.

so that's acceptable even though u jolly well know clones are very cowardly good at that.

another, why picking on sifu and dedicated specially a thread to him? don't think the original sam wouldn't even bother. if it bothers u, just maimed the rep & infract system.

they dun bother me but not many could be like me.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with Leetahbar. Just do away with it. Or at least, only let your appointed moderators have the power to zap people. All complaints should be sent to a moderator, not forummers taking action against each other themselves. That's the cause of the mess.

appointed moderator is even worst! petty asshole like scroobal targets specifically at me and even DELETED my entire martial arts of local politics.

u think it's easy to come up with crazy satirical stories like that?

if i were a moderator, i would love to delete his entire lame presidento thread and let him taste his own medicine.

to begin with, this is a FREE FORUM. sam, u better re-define the word FREE.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
A moderator must have an objective view. For example, just because he personally supports opposition, he shouldn't zap PAP supporters. And just because he personally supports opposition, he shouldn't allow opposition supporters to run amok with profanities. When two or more forummers start flaming one another, he should look at the contents of the flames, no whether whoever he likes most or has usually agreed with him most.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A moderator must have an objective view. For example, just because he personally supports opposition, he shouldn't zap PAP supporters. And just because he personally supports opposition, he shouldn't allow opposition supporters to run amok with profanities. When two or more forummers start flaming one another, he should look at the contents of the flames, no whether whoever he likes most or has usually agreed with him most.

Quite difficult to find such a forummer.

Ppl like screwball definitely wouldn't fit the bill then, The bugger has his own prejudices.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did nothing and you sent me a private fuck you. At least I will do that in public. Just to let you know I fucked your mother while your father watched and I am so sorry for that.

Leongsam u dumb arse. There is plenty of ppl that zap n leave fuck u msg. Why u the pap porlumpar wanna target me again?

Zap ppl dun leave fuck u then say wat? I love u is it?