• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING!!! - Beware of impostors!!!

burningicez

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all dear bros and sis,

Recently I have received reports from forum members that there are people trying to impose as me or my agents to con them into opening accounts with only 50% deposit. I hope no one has fallen into their trap.

I would like to emphasize the followings :

(1) I have no agents or sub agents in this forum

(2) I do not take 50% deposit as I'm operating on cash terms.

(3) Please PM me or SMS me (if you have my numbers) for verification of identity if you are not sure.

Please be very careful not to fall into such trap due to greed, attractive bonus or conditions given by these con man as they are fake. It's your responsibility and decision to fall into temptation by these people and I will not hold any responsibility related to any party, associate, agents or runner that's trying to impose or claiming to be related to me. Any doubts, you are welcome to double check with me.

Wishing everyone here a prosperous lunar new year in advance and take good care of your hard earn money well!

Thanks!