• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wang Lei Slammed by M’sian Livestreamers for Using Missing Girl as a Publicity Stunt

Mystery

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wang Lei in war of words with Malaysian livestreamers over reward money for missing woman, Jack Neo gets involved​

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1650366156

190422_Wang%20Lei%20main%20image_FB.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
During his impassioned plea to his viewers to help locate the missing Malaysian woman, Wang Lei said he was jeopardising his own safety by offering such a huge sum of money.

"If [Chia] has really been kidnapped by someone, have I offended the kidnappers? Won't it be very dangerous for me if I go to Malaysia? What if they let her go and kidnap me instead? I'm older so I'm easier to catch," he said.

They will kidnap his mother and fuck her lao cheebye, no fish prawn also can.
This old fuck think kidnappers want to fuck him?

Fuck you Wang Lei!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is he involved in so much drama recently? Chenghu not paying him enough to be an anti-gambling, pro-vaccine spokesman? :rolleyes: