• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah, pap ibs want to make me tulan wor.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screenshot_2013-11-13-22-17-35_zpsee2f0d97.png

Must be I fucked their mother, sister, daughter, and father, brother and sons so hard that this son of mine sent me something like this.

Guess who? Hihihi. As long as I no read. OK ley. Hahahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Must be I fucked their mother, sister, daughter, and father, brother and sons so hard that this son of mine sent me something like this.

with such a vulgar and animal attitude
with such a big vulval mouth and stingy ass
with such cursing and obscene behaviour
you deserve more PU BORs to pulverise you

go and fuck your master I H P dead!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everything blame PAPIB
anyone who fucked you PAPIB
anyone who disagreed with your fucking attitude PAPIB
any forummer who told you off PAPIB
whenever you received lewd comments blame PAPIB
any CCCby remarks you received blame PAPIB

i say fuck you lah
go and fuck your master i H P dead!!!
then blame PAPIB !!! PU BOR!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No wonder you thanked me in the Human and Ghost thread last night for the greetings... I was still wondering simi LJ greetings????? Now I know!!!!

Anyway thank you for accusing me once again. First you accuse me of being a PAP IB and attacking Tonychat to divert attention from Kopi, now you thank me for the message and said I standard low and use dirty trick??

Fuck your accusations. You go screw your favourite PAP government for what I care. I just continue to whack Tonychat the Malaysian chump. I have not been bothering you and Narong, so please dun give me your crap.

If your pal Tonychat continue to screw Singaporeans, he will still get it from me.

Once again, thank you for your accusation and insults.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ChonburiFc you owe me an apology.

The more I think the more tulan I get....

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ChonburiFc you owe me an apology.

The more I think the more tulan I get....

who give s a shit how tulan are you. go kill yourself lah if tulan. who cares.

He can do anything he wants , got nothing to do with you.

you do not represent singaporeans, you represent a group called sinkies who bend down, betray your country and sell your soul for money.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You Pu Bor Kia!!! Go and PU BOR with that CCCbye Gang Chonburifc!!!
Both of you can go and die together ....hallelujah!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you do not represent singaporeans, you represent a group called sinkies who bend down, betray your country and sell your soul for money.

Fuck back to matlanf and get screwed by your 47.75% majority government.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

I received message & infraction like these on a weekly basis from the anti-PAPs, I dun even bother to complain

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I received message & infraction like these on a weekly basis from the anti-PAPs, I dun even bother to complain

This is not complain, this is awareness. PAP IBs dun let this sort of thing to have awareness, such as you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is not complain, this is awareness. PAP IBs dun let this sort of thing to have awareness, such as you.

pu bor KIA tONI..TYPICAL of useless Pu Bor CCCbye Gang...everything blame PAPIBs!!!
can't pangsai, also blame PAPIB!!!

fuck lah...go and have a life lah!!!...don't always PU BOR here and Pu Bor there..

These vulgar fucking Pu Bor Choncbye and Wikiphile Cbkias are the worst scoundrels here in SBF!!!

if you support them and kiss their rotten balls, and lick their stinky perineums, you are also another stinking PU BOR!!! Understand!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pu bor KIA tONI..TYPICAL of useless Pu Bor CCCbye Gang...everything blame PAPIBs!!!
can't pangsai, also blame PAPIB!!!

fuck lah...go and have a life lah!!!...don't always PU BOR here and Pu Bor there..

These vulgar fucking Pu Bor Choncbye and Wikiphile Cbkias are the worst scoundrels here in SBF!!!

if you support them and kiss their rotten balls, and lick their stinky perineums, you are also another stinking PU BOR!!! Understand!!!

dun understand, i only understand sinkie are ball-less shit and wait for 2016, plus a group of sinkies who betray their country, soul and people for money.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dun understand, i only understand sinkie are ball-less shit and wait for 2016, plus a group of sinkies who betray their country, soul and people for money.

if you don't understand , go and ask your master Pu Bor ChonCbye to explaint to you...understand now???

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Orang Utan Habitat is under threat too. Please stop burning forests and threaten its existence. Palm Oil used by FMCG companies like Unilever, P&G, Nestle..etc make them huge profits at the expense of orangutans habitat.

Last edited: