• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah now can change NS vocation let's all be clerks

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng last time kana officer's mess boy duties once a month also! :biggrin: my encik said got plenty of blue tape can watch free one lah but if any officer comes better off it n do some area cleaning wayang abit lah!

NCO messboy at tekong also not bad. most of the day time choobulan as only encik level go mess during the day. by 1700hrs, most enciks take bumboat back to mainland liao. i every nite also go NCO mess at camp 3. my bunk at 5th floor on the left wing while the nco mess, if i remember correctly, is on the third floor. after dinner, i go shower liao and go down to mess to watch tv in pt kit with those HQ block clerks. i seldom go basketball court or parade square for nite snack/tcss with recruits. the messboy was a OOC waiting for new intake and he basically already know every perm staff in camp 3 as a messboy. tekong days as storeman were the best period for me.