• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VPN and what programs to go for

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey Guys,

some of you have subscribe to VPN,

may i know what programs you go for

i know netflix..

what about others..

i wanna watch David Letterman show.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Guys,

some of you have subscribe to VPN,

may i know what programs you go for

i know netflix..

what about others..

i wanna watch David Letterman show.

I thought you ALWAYS say you got 'BALLS' one?

Why need VPN to hide around? LoL

Carolynryan

It is not easy to recommend best VPN for torrenting because every person usually says that its service is good, but I am using Ivacy VPN to stay anonymous while using torrent with one year subscription and so far it is quite remarkable for me.

sarahadames

Game of thrones and The walking Dead is my favorite shows ever! I'm using Expressvpn For it. its pretty fastest and great to access US Netflix. John recommend me VPN for Netflix and get Expressvpn for that. i don't know about you guys.

Regards,

KettyMitchel

I love Netflix and keep myself updated about all its coming up serials and movies at netflixupdate.com and I use ExpressVPN to access US Netflix library whenever I am outside the US

Martinleo

David letterman show, Supernatural, and The west wing are favorite US Netflix shows. I enjoy these shows on every weekend because I have the subscription of VPN for Netflix which providers flawless streaming.

Akler

In order to try, what a VPN, you can use this option in the browser Opera, but I personally use a reliable proxy that would be sure of anonymity.