• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote counting from sammyboy.com

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
from RonRon,

My entire Tan family, including my grandma and her 12 children+12spouse and 33 grandchildren. Total 58

PAP - 57

Opposition - 0

Void -1 my grandma draw a circle in the ballot paper

CHECKSUM as of 18:09PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 126+0
PAP : 79+57
VOID : 2+1

p/s: I am just a tabulator, I cannot be biased in this situation, or else, the statistics would be not correct. <keep a note at this anomaly>

I do think as tabulator, rubbish should be totally omitted.
But never mind.
Even the wishful ejaculation from a Papy doggie will not change what we will see tomorrow morning.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
wikiphile,

Sembawang GRC + 1 for SDP

CHECKSUM as of 18:17PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 146+1
PAP : 139+0
VOID : 4+0

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, does anyone believe fucking RonRon? 57 votes in his family? 33 grandchildren? How old is this motherfucker?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
from wikiphile,
nee soon grc

wp - 2
pap - 1

CHECKSUM as of 18:22PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 153+2
PAP : 142+1

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo!!! was having my sweet afternoon nap and mom suddently called and whisper over the phone that she voted for Oppostiion and father voted PAP

Me & Mom = 2 for opposition
Dad = 1 for PAP

CHECKSUM as of 18:24PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 157+2
PAP : 143+1

MrJester

My Family 4 votes
My parents in law family 3 votes
My wife 1st sis family 4 votes
My wife 3rd sis family 2 votes
My wife 4th sis family 1 vote (husband overseas)
My wife 5th sis family 2 votes
My brother family 2 votes
My 1st sis family 4 votes
My 2nd sis family 4 votes
My 3rd sis family 2 votes
My 4th sis family 4 votes
My mum 1 vote
My immediate neighbousrs 3 votes

all going opposition

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine 5 votes to opposition. One friend of mine also vote for opposition

CHECKSUM as of 18:29PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 159+6
PAP : 144+0

p/s: Dear Electorates, this is just a simulation, be forewarned, there are alot of RonRon type people in Singapore, and sammyboy.com is just a statistical model for comparison with real life.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please add another 5 for opposition, based on a conversation I heard just outside polling centre. 20m away, I spotted 'tua ka chng' Cynthia Phua. She smiled at me, I smiled back and wished her well! Hahahahaa........ Noticed voters bo charp her. Either that or they couldn't recognise her. A porlumpar dressed in all white smiled at everyone who passed by. I suspect must be RC dog. He smiled, I smiled too. Knnbccb.

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, does anyone believe fucking RonRon? 57 votes in his family? 33 grandchildren? How old is this motherfucker?

Numbers connected with MIWs and doggies belong to another Universe with laws no sane soul can comprehend.

100 million becoming 340++ million
$8 ballooning to 25,000

Salaries to obscene levels beyond comprehension
As numbers grow bigger and bigger, the truth (if any left) become smaller and smaller.

But even with those amusing numbers, the real truth will prevail on this thread and will prevail on the 8th.

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHECKSUM as of 18:29PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 159+6

p/s: Dear Electorates, this is just a simulation, be forewarned, there are alot of RonRon type people in Singapore, and sammyboy.com is just a statistical model for comparison with real life.

In your model, PAP will get back their deposit.
We will see in the real world if that will happen.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please add another 5 for opposition, based on a conversation I heard just outside polling centre. 20m away, I spotted 'tua ka chng' Cynthia Phua. She smiled at me, I smiled back and wished her well! Hahahahaa........ Noticed voters bo charp her. Either that or they couldn't recognise her. A porlumpar dressed in all white smiled at everyone who passed by. I suspect must be RC dog. He smiled, I smiled too. Knnbccb.

CHECKSUM as of 18:36PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 168+5

P/S: Dear Electorates, please put only numbers, facts don't lie, and reasons are over already, because we spent the past 5 years gathering it...