• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote counting from sammyboy.com

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please keep the CHECKSUM running...

Declare your Votes, and add in the CheckSum after declaring. as above system vote counting.

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppo for me as if you need to ask.
Dunno about my wife as I did not ask her as her vote is her secret. I can only guess :-)
I never asked my son living in Hougang. I only have a good guess based on what he write :-)

I think you should treat that 54 for MIWs as pure crap and wishful thinking. But I understand if you
include that fictitious 54 vote in your tabulating.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 for me ..Opposition!
2 for my Dad/Mum.....Opposition

CHECKSUM as of 12:52PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 41+3
PAP : 62+0
VOID : 1 + 0

p/s: Electorates of this thread, I am taking the position as tabulator now, so I cannot comment in anything, I only calculate.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman : Goh Meng Seng NSP

My sammyboy mistress Stephanie myo539 Chia would of course vote PAP. But after another cumload of my potent white stuff she relented, apologised and promised she would vote Oppo. But you know you can't trust the word of PAP bitches.

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tabulator. Good job! I know you cannot comment, so I commented.

But you forgot to include my single count. And every vote count.
Spearhead said 3 for oppo as I must conclude dad/mum as 2 separate entities and 2 votes.

So I conclude

OPPO 44+1
pap 62
VOID 1

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Electorates,

Please state your votes NUMBER and to who clearly, no need to put reasons here... we need numbers, not reasons, the reasons are done in other thread.

You can update it your own like what Electorate PAPFUCKOFF is doing... just continue with this format

CHECKSUM as of XX:XXPM 7th May 2011 done by XXXXXXX
OPPOSITION : 44+4

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
From papfuckoff
overtaken by new postings
OPPO 45 +4+2
pap 62
VOID 1

CHECKSUM as of 13:22PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 48+3

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
from vamjok
opposition: 44+ 2
PAP : 62+1

my family

CHECKSUM as of 13:24PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 51+2
PAP : 62+1

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TopSage
My mom and me. 2 votes for WP.

CHECKSUM as of 13:26PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 53+2
PAP : 63+0
VOID : 1+0

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fellow Electorates, state your family votes here... I'll do the calculations to avoid any KELONG COUNTS... Each nick is allowed to declare their votes once, please state in the above formats for easy tabulation.