• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian: Even If I Knew Beforehand That It Will Cost S$390Mln, I'll Still Bid For YOG

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Vivian: Even If I Knew Beforehand That It Will Cost S$390Mln, I'll Still Bid For

That arrogant (they all are) fella once again expose the lie behind the usual spin that the place is run like a company or Singapore Inc.

Which private sector company will allow the expenditure on a project to exceed by 3 times?

In reality most companies would probably go bankrupt long before that -and the idiot who is responsible for this fiasco sacked. In the private sector, more often than not, the directors have to give personal guarantees to obtain bank loans and you can bet that they will not allow this massive screw up in budgeting to happen as it will lead them to personal financial ruin.

This represents the height of irresponsibility due to total lack of accountability.Using public money for their personal glory while the masses are suffering .

Its evil and cruel.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vivian: Even If I Knew Beforehand That It Will Cost S$390Mln, I'll Still Bid For

if for every dollar over budget, mr vivian,and u need to match with 10cents of ur own money, will u still do it again??

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="512" height="400"><param name="movie" value="http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/player/emp/external/player.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="FlashVars" value="playlist=http%3A%2F%2Fplaylists%2Ebbc%2Eco%2Euk%2Fnews%2Fbusiness%2D10988105A%2Fplaylist%2Esxml&config_settings_skin=silver&config_settings_showPopoutButton=false&config_settings_language=default&config=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsimg%2Ebbc%2Eco%2Euk%2Fplayer%2Femp%2Fconfig%2Fdefault%2Exml%3F2%5F26%5F20959%5F21121%5F2%5F20100816104246&config_settings_showUpdatedInFooter=true&config_settings_showShareButton=true&config_settings_showFooter=true&config_widget_settings_widget=empstandard&config_plugin_fmtjLiveStats_pageType=eav6&config_settings_showPopoutButton=false&config_settings_showPopoutCta=false&config_settings_addReferrerToPlaylistRequest=true"></param><embed src="http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/player/emp/external/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="512" height="400" FlashVars="playlist=http%3A%2F%2Fplaylists%2Ebbc%2Eco%2Euk%2Fnews%2Fbusiness%2D10988105A%2Fplaylist%2Esxml&config_settings_skin=silver&config_settings_showPopoutButton=false&config_settings_language=default&config=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsimg%2Ebbc%2Eco%2Euk%2Fplayer%2Femp%2Fconfig%2Fdefault%2Exml%3F2%5F26%5F20959%5F21121%5F2%5F20100816104246&config_settings_showUpdatedInFooter=true&config_settings_showShareButton=true&config_settings_showFooter=true&config_widget_settings_widget=empstandard&config_plugin_fmtjLiveStats_pageType=eav6&config_settings_showPopoutButton=false&config_settings_showPopoutCta=false&config_settings_addReferrerToPlaylistRequest=true"></embed></object>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10988105

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

as the front man of MCYS, he never recieved enough funds to help the needy, so now, finally got a chance to spend $ like waterfall... he spend lor.

on a positive note, if they wanted more ppl to view YOG, there're many retirees in nursing homes in need of some reason to go outdoors.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

as the front man of MCYS, he never recieved enough funds to help the needy, so now, finally got a chance to spend $ like waterfall... he spend lor.

on a positive note, if they wanted more ppl to view YOG, there're many retirees in nursing homes in need of some reason to go outdoors.

Old folk : Nurse, nurse! This YOGgy bear cartoon sports very boring, can help me switch channels?

Nurse : You want MediaCorp, StarHub or SingTel?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if for every dollar over budget, mr vivian,and u need to match with 10cents of ur own money, will u still do it again??

Good ideas. Tell that to fuck fuck Ah neh Vivian KNN .
Just tell him to pay only 10% for over budget. What will he said?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

710x.jpg

Nathan: woo...very expensive fire neh....

x610.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and we endlessly supply them, do you think, this has got to stop??:mad:

Technically, this should be rephrased as they endlessly tap us. :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Technically, this should be rephrased as they endlessly tap us. :oIo:

No we endlessly supply them, for we work past 65 to 99...they just connect the pipes to the 'water supply'....with no taps!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No we endlessly supply them, for we work past 65 to 99...they just connect the pipes to the 'water supply'....with no taps!

LKY : It's for your own good. If you retire early, you die early.

TKL : If you pay me S$3 m. every year, I also don't retire.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

d way he tok shows no remorseful
as if he still wans us to clap for him of nt overspending?:rolleyes::oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's very easy to budget using someone else's money.

As usual, pearls of wisdom from the resident online sex banner peddler. You could opt for a role in a Xmas screenplay for 3 Wise Men.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if my HDB flat value dropped in price, I'll still vote Opposition.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY : It's for your own good. If you retire early, you die early.

TKL : If you pay me S$3 m. every year, I also don't retire.

If you pay me 3m a year, not only I won't retire till I am 100, I will carry my te legs & run...:biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if my HDB flat value dropped in price, I'll still vote Opposition.

3 Cheers for that-you hit it right on the nail.

In fact a drop in HDB prices from the current crazy level (as long as its not below your cost i.e the price you purchased from HDB+legal/stamp cost+ renovation+ plus interest owing to CPF/banks+furnishing) is good as it means

1. you can upgrade to a better property at a cheaper price.(as other
property prices will fall in tandem)

2. our children can buy cheaper flats and have more money for other things
(like spending time with you/family)and do not have to work till they die
to pay off the mortgage.

3. the PR's who stole jobs from locals and buy HDB resale thinking that prices
will never come down will be taught a lesson.

If they say vote opposition and HDB price will fall- tell them that's precisely
what we want.

We want cheaper houses, not some silly games costing $390 million.

Last edited:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

3 Cheers for that-you hit it right on the nail.

In fact a drop in HDB prices from the current crazy level (as long as its not below your cost i.e the price you purchased from HDB+legal/stamp cost+ renovation+ plus interest owing to CPF/banks+furnishing) is good as it means

1. you can upgrade to a better property at a cheaper price.(as other
property prices will fall in tandem)

2. our children can buy cheaper flats and have more money for other things
(like spending time with you/family)and do not have to work till they die
to pay off the mortgage.

3. the PR's who stole jobs from locals and buy HDB resale thinking that prices
will never come down will be taught a lesson.

If they say vote opposition and HDB price will fall- tell them that's precisely
what we want.

We want cheaper houses, not some silly games costing $390 million.

Old Fart is still thinking those threats will scare people into voting for PAP, probably still stuck in the 80s where he still can command fear. Threats like "HDB value will go down", "Your children will become maids for other countries" and "Call in army in event of freak result" no longer intimidate anybody who is connected to the Web.

A good explanation of why lower values of HDB will benefit society. Added points to your reputation.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

x610.jpg
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Oh boy look at our Pres,look at his paunch..too much nasi briyani,rendang,daging and curries..too paunchy lah Mr Pres.

As for wooden.i will always remember during his reign as PM in the 90s..always the same quote "we must send the correct signal to investors".