• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vincent Wijeysingha going to be the new SDP Secretary General?

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realised Vincent Wijeysingha is the vocal voice for many local events and championed for many local issues, basically anything anti-PAP or anything that could be used against PAP, you will see his face. SDP looks as though it is helmed by Vincent Wijeysingha. CSJ instead took a back seat for local issues.

CSJ continues to be "Singapore martyr" and is the global representative face of Singapore's oppression.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I realised Vincent Wijeysingha is the vocal voice for many local events and championed for many local issues, basically anything anti-PAP or anything that could be used against PAP, you will see his face. SDP looks as though it is helmed by Vincent Wijeysingha. CSJ instead took a back seat for local issues.

CSJ continues to be "Singapore martyr" and is the global representative face of Singapore's oppression.
When SDP comes to power then VW can be PM and CSJ be MM.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CSJ should just retire. Rightly or wrongly, he is synonymous with a trouble maker.
With him around, SDP cannot move forward, no matter how many good people it can recruit.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Narong Wongwan said:
it seems the MSM has gotten to you and brain washed you.

Perhaps I should qualify or rephrase... that there is a large portion of sinkies who believe in what had been reported, so much so that with him around, SDP has no chance of moving forward.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps I should qualify or rephrase... that there is a large portion of sinkies who believe in what had been reported, so much so that with him around, SDP has no chance of moving forward.

This is correct. Despite the prevalence of the internet where all kinds of information is freely available, there are many people who still believe whatever that is reported in MSM as the truth. I personally know a number of people who are like that.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May the SDP rise up to be as prominent as the WP and help Sigaporeans hold the pap accountable.

The sad part is that our PAP MPs are not doing their job.

All PAP MPs are a shame for failing to live up to their oath of office.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
PPE not easy lah, some more from Oxford hor...

To do well, one need to be philosophical, analytical, good in Maths and with the necessary writing skills.