• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] Russia claims to have killed French soldiers in Ukraine, accuses France of sending soldiers to fight in Ukraine, which may force NATO into WW3

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mercs are regarded as fair game in this war.

Just not sure if the French Foreign Legion are considered as mercenaries by strict definition

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I read, many people from different countries have been fighting for Ukraine, but all of them came there as volunteers, not as part of NATO troops.
Anyway, Ukrainians need more weapons to continue fighting. Of course, they have created many projects to help their army (CarToDonate is a great example), but still, they need aid from other countries to drive out the Russian troops.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I read, many people from different countries have been fighting for Ukraine, but all of them came there as volunteers, not as part of NATO troops.
You really believe that? The bombing of crimea bridge i believe was done by british SBS but it damaged but not destroy the bridge.
US and NATO providing intelligence and usage of spy satellites to Ukraine.
Russia is not a threat to europe. When the cold war ended, most of NATO members, including the US, have been reducing their armies. Even NATO admits russia is not a threat.
But the white house and UK wants russia destroyed. They thought they could bleed Russia to death with sanctions. Problem is, china is now too big to be bullied. And they will not abide with any unilateral sanctions imposed and there is nothing the west can do about it as their businesses depended on china trade.

Last edited: