• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of crazy lady who blocked lot 1 carpark for 1 hr

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

Police showing 'maximum restraint' again.

Will the FAP Traitor PM and her hubby drop by the mata chu to shower praise on them and telling them to disregard online criticism?

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

Is she married? If yes the husband's eyes got stamps?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Ui7xm4OGa6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui7xm4OGa6U[/video]

Some more sounds like local :oIo::oIo:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, nowadays there are a lot of fucker motorists in Sinkie Land. Just on 8 Jan, a fucking motorcyclist cut into my lane at the AMK Ave 3/6 junction and I just horn him lightly to alert him. In the end, that bastard, a Sinkie, wanted to fight with me. If I had been riding a bicycle or has no possibility for him to trace my origin, I would have surely fought with him and at most both of us get injured. Next time, I'll carry a small bottle of sulphuric acid with me, ever ready to splash on these bastard Sinkies.:oIo:

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those behine her got to pay extra hour parking fee:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is she married? If yes the husband's eyes got stamps?

Switch off the lights, they are all utilised the same way.

You can always drink some beer or wine if you want. :wink:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cheapo sinkies! you could always exit first and then complain and claim back from Lot 1 management regarding the faulty complimentary parking coupon.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mall management damn cock, don`t raise the gantry, get all cars to exit via the entrance lane, ask the car behind her to reverse quickly and block the path. Since closing time, draw the shutter and let the crazed bitch locked inside the mall.

Have to deal with these people the hard way.

Surprised no one dared to do anything..

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, nowadays there are a lot of fucker motorists in Sinkie Land. Just on 8 Jan, a fucking motorcyclist cut into my lane at the AMK Ave 3/6 junction and I just horn him lightly to alert him. In the end, that bastard, a Sinkie, wanted to fight with me. If I had been riding a bicycle or has no possibility for him to trace my origin, I would have surely fought with him and at most both of us get injured. Next time, I'll carry a small bottle of sulphuric acid with me, ever ready to splash on these bastard Sinkies.:oIo:

woah dude. acid attacks are overly extreme. you could just have a good ol' fist fight. as long as you don't cause grievous bodily harm, the police can't arrest you.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporeans exercised great restrain

if it happens with little indians they sure flip the car over long long time liao

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wont be surprised if she PRC....they are notorious for such antics....

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Someone should have scratch a real deep on her car:biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the way the police acted, it means can do anything and get away with it?

I think poodles might not even react if a PAP maggot is strung from piano wired from lamp post