• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] Anwar becomes agitated after he kena criticism internationally for supporting Hamas in Israel war, 'You picked the wrong person to threaten!'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Video :
https://www.thestartv.com/c/news

2353274.jpg

PETALING JAYA: Due to Malaysia's support towards Palestine in its ongoing conflict with Israel, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has revealed that he had received many attacks and criticism from the international community.
However, Anwar said he would not be cowed by it and that Malaysia would never waver from its support for Palestinians.

"I was criticised and some even attacked me from Europe, the United States and certainly Israel. We are aware of this.
"But as long as the people give me the mandate, I will not be threatened and we will continue speaking out," said Anwar during his speech at the Axiata Arena Stadium in Bukit Jalil on Tuesday (Oct 24) night.
"Don't even think of threatening us. Malaysia is a fiercely independent country. We decide what is right. We understand the meaning of freedom and we are with the Palestinians in their struggle," he said.
Anwar also said he received many threats over his stance in support of Palestine.
"But I'll tell you – you picked the wrong person to threaten!" he said.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...national-criticism-over-support-for-palestine

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian politicians more garang la... at least they dare to make a stand... not like our CAQ Pinky who can only hem and haw and make safe motherhood statements about Palestinian crisis for fear of offending the Zionists.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you go and read some of the Malaysian forums (eg: Lowyat), many are criticizing that he is better to improve his own country's dire economical situation first for the sake of its citizens, rather than to worry about the Middle East. S$1.00 = RM3.50 is already achieved. What's next?

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Amwar is smart he should abstain from supporting any parties over the Israel / Palestine / Hamas conflict. Anyway it's non of Boleh land's fxxking business.. Just because of same religion u support?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tilam up Tilam down again...We have such a siao lang neighbour leader, which is why we cannot rest in our laurels in our defense budget and training.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are rumours going around about Anwar and NED.
NED is supposedly a political tool of Uncle Sam. Can't turn his back on Uncle Sam.