• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - 60 years old Aaron Kwok looked exhausted as he sang and danced on stage

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Video :
https://weibo.com/2839434342/NoglSCsCT

'Like a toy running out of battery': Video of Aaron Kwok singing live goes viral

Aaron Kwok looks exhausted in his recent dance performance in Jiangsu, China.
PHOTO: Weibo, Douyin

Aaron Kwok's recent stage performance had some netizens wondering if the God of Dance is already past his prime.

The 57-year-old was in a concert with other stars in Jiangsu, China, on Oct 14 and performed multiple hit songs during his performance, including Para Para Sakura, I Love You Forever and Should I Walk Away Quietly, among others.

In videos that went viral on Weibo and Douyin, Aaron was singing and dancing to his song I Love You Forever. While executing his dance moves, netizens noticed his actions were quite stiff and he looked exhausted.

For the ending pose, Aaron had to do a flipped motion on one of his dancer's back. As he was doing it, he looked like he was about to fall off.

Netizens' comments were generally divided, with some commenting he looks tired, while others praised him for his professionalism despite his age.

On Douyin, a netizen wrote: "He looks like a toy running out of battery."

"It can be seen that he can't love anymore," another wrote, playing a pun on the song's name.

One of them said: "I can thoroughly see the stiff characteristics that a 60-year-old would experience."

231024_Aaron%20%282%29.jpg

PHOTO: Screenshot/Douyin

Others commented that he did well for his age.

One netizen wrote: "He is already old, don't make it difficult for him."

"He still sang live despite looking so tired," said another.

"Time is not forgiving to anyone," a comment read.

231024_Aaron%20%283%29.jpg

PHOTO: Screenshot/Douyin

On Weibo, a netizen commented that Aaron had actually performed for two hours prior to this.

They wrote: "Over two hours, can't dance, you are not at the concert and you don't know how awesome he was."

Another netizen said: "I think he is quite good for someone who is nearing 60 years old. He sings almost exactly the same as his CD."

23124_Aaron%20%285%29.jpg

PHOTO: Screenshot/Weibo

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is 57 but because he is still handsome and able to attract young girls, jealous people cannot wait for him grow old and lose his advantage. So anyhow add 3 more years and say he is 60.

This is the same mindset of low SES calling every father mother and son uncle aunty.