• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vicky Zhao Wei to marry a Singaporean businessman

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.divaasia.com/article/5294

5294.jpg

Wed, Sep 23, 2009
Diva

Chinese actress Vicky Zhao Wei to marry a Singaporean businessman

Vicky Zhao Wei is said to be marrying a Singaporean businessman, known as Marco, at the end of the year. The Shin Min Daily News quoted Hong Kong reports that it was singer Faye Wong who brought the couple together, when she introduced the pair to each other at a night club in Beijing.

The two are said to have dated for two years. During that time, Marco has already proposed to Vicky twice. The couple have remained low-key about their relationship as Marco is not industry insider. He is said to be a businessman who is about Vicky's age, and owns two top night clubs in Singapore. The pair hit it off very well after being introduced by Faye, and passion quickly sparked between the two.

The couple's families approve of the relationship and they will be married in a low-profile ceremony at a secret location in Singapore later this year.

Marco's first proposal received a refusal from the actress, as she had work commitments. However, she said yes to him when he asked her again in a second proposal which took place two months ago.

However, Vicky's spokesperson Chen Rong has denied that the marriage will take place, and also denied any knowledge of Chen Rong. When Hong Kong reporters asked if Faye Wong was the matchmaker for the couple, the spokesperson said: "These are personal matters, let's not discuss it. It's not important who introduced the couple to each other."

But at a promotional activity held at the beginning of the month for her movie "Hua Mulan", Vicky admitted that she already had someone in mind as a marriage partner when she was asked about it by a reporter, although she declined to elaborate on further details.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
it does not matter where you are from? if you are rich. you are desirable. if you are poor, you are leper.

i think God has different standards leh....how? :biggrin:

Matthew 19:23-30 (New International Version)

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

25When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?"

26Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

27Peter answered him, "We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?"

28Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
twelve tribes of Israel

come on ..
there are much more people in this world than jews.
why narrow your view of the world with that jewish religion?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/20090921/ten-890-zhao-wei-get-married-singaporean-3c1b9bc.html

fake news lah. No one wants to marry Singaporeans unless they are as old as Gong Li.

-------------------

Zhao Wei: I will not get married with a Singaporean
Xin.sg - Tuesday, September 22SendIM StoryPrint

Zhao Wei: I will not get married with a Singaporean
Chinese actress Zhao Wei denies talks of her impending marriage to a Singaporean businessman and explained that she is a patriotic woman

A month ago, Chinese actress Zhao Wei was rumoured to be married to a Singaporean businessman. It was later revealed by the production team of her upcoming Chinese movie, Hua Mulan that the rumours released were in fact a publicity stunt created for the movie.

At the press conference held a few days ago for the movie, Zhao Wei stepped forth and put an end to these rumours once and for all. She referred to herself as a patriotic woman and said, "I love my country so much, I will not get married with a Singaporean."

Last week, director Jingle Ma expressed his worries about Zhao's participation in the movie sequel, Hua Mulan 2. When reporters questioned the actress if she would delay her marriage for the movie, Zhao straightforwardly remarked, "If I were to meet the right guy, I wouldn't care so much."

The reporters persisted and further questioned Zhao on her previous statement. "I have already met someone suitable. I would not announce my marriage online or inform my parents in my hometown about it. However, given my character, it would also be hard for me to keep things a secret."

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this look like a rumors, the businessman may not be sinagapore after all, maybe he is not even a businessman. we need more proof.